We’re sharing two-piece wedding dresses today! Make sure you are on the list for future posts like this one.
Hi, loves! Happy Monday! Was that the fastest week ever? I think so, too. My coffee is stronger than usual (but when is it not?) and I hope yours is too, along with a wonderful day ahead! Today we’re sharing ten gorgeous two-piece wedding dresses (also known as cropped wedding dresses or wedding gown separates) in response to reader, Steph, and her Ask Emmaline question that rolled in last week. She asks,
“I like the look of two piece wedding dresses but haven’t been able to find one I like. I think separate pieces would also help me change up my look for the reception without having to buy a separate wedding reception dress. Can you help? Do you have any favorites?”
Hi, Steph! You are right on: a two piece wedding dress can absolutely change up your look throughout your wedding day in an instant. You can pick two pieces (a top and skirt) for the ceremony, and change into an alternate top with the same skirt (or even a shorter one) for the reception. Bridal separates, as they’re often called, are a perfect choice for the bride who likes to have many options. We also love bridal separates with long sleeves that act as a bolero on top of your wedding dress during the reception (which brides are opting for as a warmer option in fall or winter). Here are some examples to consider on your hunt for the perfect two-piece dress!
Two-Piece Wedding Dresses
1. This two piece wedding dress with lovely lace sleeves
Check out the back…
2. This bohemian inspired two-piece dress
By Anya Dionne.
3. This beautiful floral lace top with tulle skirt
By Leanne Marshall.
4. This two piece dress with tulle skirt and strapless corset top
5. This pretty-in-lace open back top
6. This floor length bohemian inspired dress
7. This three piece dress with tulle skirt
8. This two piece dress with 3/4 inch lace sleeves
And tons of swoon-worthy beading! By Leanne Marshall.
9. This tulle skirt with lacy deep v back
10. And this long length chiffon two piece gown
Lacy sleeves are really in this season. By Leanne Marshall.
What do you think?
What do you think of these two-piece wedding dresses? Which one would you wear? Leave your comment below!
Do you have a wedding advice question? Just Ask Emmaline! Click here to ask your question.