When you are piecing together your perfect bridal look, don’t forget your jewelry. One of my favorite jewelry pieces for weddings is a bold pair of earrings. Bridal earrings can frame your face and, in today’s case, add to your entire vintage themed look. To show you what we mean, we’ve rounded up twenty vintage-inspired bridal earrings with 1920s art deco flare at its finest. These pieces would fit in nicely with a Gatsby inspired bash or a classic vintage fête and will become heirloom pieces to enjoy forever. These handpicked vintage inspired bridal earrings are handmade by Lottie-Da Designs. And, if you’re watching your budget, you’ll love to know that all of the below earrings are under $60 (with many under a sweet $40). Read on to see what we’ve discovered and tell us which pair is your favorite. And, when you scroll down, I’ll reveal which pair I think is the best choice for a vintage wedding. Enjoy!
vintage Inspired Bridal Earrings
1. Vintage style button earrings
2. Pear shaped drop earrings
3. Pear shaped earrings
4. Flower vintage inspired bridal earrings
5. Pearl cluster earrings
6. Pink crystal cz earrings
7. Gold vine chandelier earrings
8. Silver diamond shape chandelier earrings
9. Button shape earrings
10. Sapphire crystal bridal earrings
11. Gold teardrop shape earrings
12. Gold filagree vintage inspired bridal earrings
13. Gold flower wedding earrings
14. Art deco crystal drop earrings
15. Gold bridal art deco drop earrings
16. Gold pearl vintage inspired bridal earrings
17. Crystal hoop earrings
18. Flower drop earrings
19. Vintage style rhinestone cluster earrings
This is the editor’s pick! These earrings are fantastic for a vintage bride.
20. Hoop wedding earrings with crystals
What’s your favorite pair? Tell us below!
Like it? Pin It!
Hover over image below and click Pinterest icon
I love the vintage style button earrings! They match my engagement ring and would look stunning on my wedding day! I would love to win them ❤️
While these are all beautiful, I like #16 the best. They would match my necklace!
Comments are closed.