Happy Tuesday! Back in the day, I (Emma here!) would attend roller skating parties with my grade school. They were the place to be. At these roller skating parties, we, fifth and sixth graders, would play arcade games and win tickets to cash in for candy or toys. One of the prized possessions? These dinky, plastic best friend necklaces given to your BFF. Do you remember them? Ah, memories. (And, holy markup: we used to cash in TONS of tickets for these and they only cost the rink a few dollars for hundreds of ’em!) I love the idea of gifting a similar, “grown-up” version to your MOH or best friend this holiday season. So, I went on the hunt to find the most adorable best friends necklaces… and I think you’ll love what I’ve found! Read on to see the top fifteen that made the list…
Best Friends Necklaces
1. Puzzle Pieces
2. Classic Heart Best Friends Necklaces in Gold
I also love this “Sisters Forever” heart necklace…
3. Best Friend Circle
4. Half Heart Locket Necklaces
5. You & Me Heart Necklaces
6. Peanut Butter and Jelly Necklaces
7. Best Friend Heart Necklaces with Angel Wings
8. Circular Necklaces (with Bling)
9. Lucky Horseshoes
10. Owl Always Be Your Best Friend
11. Time Passes But Friendship Remains
This necklace is written in French… Le Tems Passe L’Amitie Reste which means Time Passes But Friendship Remains and includes an hourglass and angel wings.
12. I’ll See Ya… Not If I See You First
13. Besties Necklace
For a Trio of Best Friends:
14. Fork, Spoon, and Knife
15. Rock, Paper, and Scissors
Which one is your favorite? Share below!
P.S. Find more great ideas for bridesmaid gifts in The Handcrafted Wedding, in stores now!