Hi, loves! We have a special treat for you today: we’ve partnered with ModCloth to bring you our favorite short bridesmaid dress ideas from their special occasion dresses collection. Bridesmaid dresses don’t have to be so formal; in fact, some of the cutest styles are just elegant enough for a wedding but versatile enough to be worn again. And at ModCloth, there is a style that will flatter every size and style. While they are most notable for vintage and retro inspired designs, their attire is not limited to vintage looks alone. In this post, we’ve gathered twenty-one short bridesmaid dress styles for every wedding theme, from modern little black dresses to vintage Gatsby-inspired frocks. Plus, we even have a special code just for you ► $20 off a $100+ purchase! Okay, on to the dresses!
Short Bridesmaid Dress Ideas
1. This royal blue lacy dress
2. This romantic little dress in grey
3. This sweet floral frock for spring
4. This ruby red bridesmaid dress
5. This little black dress
6. This lace and beige dress that’s pure perfection
To be honest, I’m pretty much adding this to my shopping cart later today. It’s gorgeous!
7. This flowy tan dress with buttons and a belt
8. This short royal blue bridesmaid dress
9. This short flattering dress in olive
10. This dress that’s perfect for a nautical wedding
11. This 1920’s inspired beaded deco dress in grey
12. This coral dress, perfect for spring
13. This Gatsby-inspired free-flowing dress
Daisy Buchanan would wear this herself, I think.
14. This V.I.Pleased dress in peach
15. This blush and black dress
16. This perfect mint and white bridesmaid dress
Love the one-shoulder!
17. This floral dress with belt
I think this would be perfect for a rustic wedding paired with cowboy boots.
18. This light pink dress with high neckline
19. This navy and cream bridesmaid dress
One of my favorite color combinations!
20. This one-shoulder grey dress
21. This perfect little black dress
See More Dresses
Head over to ModCloth to see these dresses + other lovely finds!
This is a sponsored post by ModCloth. There are affiliate links in this post.