Do you have a bridesmaid who either travels for work, for adventure, or is simply always on-the-go? Most likely at least one of your bridesmaids fits into a category above. So, to help you pick a perfect gift for your favorite adventurous bridesmaid we’ve rounded up some lovely handmade finds! Pick a few of your favorite gifts below and package them together in a tote (like this cute one), which also makes a handy carry-on and doubles as a convenient tote for getting-ready essentials the morning of the wedding.
Which of these travel-inspired gifts is your favorite?
Gifts for Bridesmaids Who Travel
1. These makeup brush rolls are a must
They’ll keep your makeup brushes protected and all-in-one place. By Forshee Designs.
2. This necessary passport cover
So cute! Love the color for fall, too. By Red Leaf Leather.
3. A cool push-pin map to record her travels
It’s a beautiful art piece for her home that records every place she has been with push pins. Brilliant! By Push Pin Travel Maps.
4. One of these state necklaces
To remember where she’s from on the way to where she’s going. By The Folk.
5. A monogrammed cosmetic bag for the essentials
Travel is so much easier when you have your must-haves close at hand. Recommended: stash a gift card to a favorite coffee shop inside. By Allisa Jacobs. (P.S. Aren’t these so cute?)
6. This beautiful “wanderlust” necklace
7. A cute travel mug to keep her energized
This one has my favorite and most necessary quote: “But first, coffee”. By Louie Lu.
8. One of these personalized luggage tags
So she can find her bag easily at luggage claim. By Maria Allen Boutique.
9. And last but not least, a pretty journal to jot down notes
A pretty journal like this one makes note-keeping (and itinerary recording) way more fun. By Mery Keem.
I love all of these! Which one is your favorite?