Your wedding day is a testament to your unique love story… don’t select an ordinary wedding invitation like everyone else! Instead, select custom wedding invitations that are handmade just for you + designed to tell your story, suit your style and give your guests something to remember. Today, we’re sharing ten custom wedding invitations that share your story… and we think you’ll love them just as much as we do. Read on to see which ten made the list and why we love them so…
10 Custom Wedding Invitations
1. Rustic + Retro Illustrated Wedding Invitations // by Wide Eyes Design (above + below)
“He loves glasses + she loves staches.” ‘Nuff said! This invitation is one-of-a-kind and made to look like you!
invitation #1 photos by yuna leonard photography
2. Our Story Wedding Invitations // by Beacon Lane
Share your unique love story with guests in this twine-tied hot pink, black, and white invitation suite.
3. Hand-Painted Wedding Invitations // by The First Snow
The First Snow can honestly do no wrong; each design in this shop is a solid slam dunk. This hand-painted suite, one of our favorite styles, is painted then digitally printed onto high-quality paper. The bonus of this invitation? The optional favor bag which features the same print onto a muslin drawstring bag for guests at your reception. Love, love, love.
4. Retro Record Wedding Invitations // by Yes Dear Studio
Record-loving couples: this one’s for you!
5. Tie the Knot Wedding Invitations // by PaperTruly
Tie the knot… quite literally! When guests open this invite, the knot inside ‘ties’ itself.
6. Custom Portraits Wedding Invitations // by 2MadDogs
Few things are cuter than custom portraits, hand-painted onto an invitation suite and placed in the mail. Guests will love these invites… and we think they’re suitable for framing in your love nest after the big day.
7. Kite Wedding Invitations // by Ello There
These kite wedding invitations are fitting for true free-spirited couples: they’re whimsical, charming, and a total crowd-pleaser all around!
8. Handkerchief Wedding Invitations // by Artful Beginnings
This is one re-usable wedding invitation guests will never throw away.
9. It All Began… // by Something Blue
Remember when we talked about how your love story began? Now you can capture your love story in this unique wedding invitation form!
10. 1950’s Retro Wedding Invitations // by Three Eggs Design
If you’re planning a retro-themed wedding, you need to take a look at these 1950’s styled invites.
Which one do you love best and why? Share below!