It’s finally fall! If you’re getting married in the fall or winter, and you’re worried you’ll be chilly, just add sleeves! It’s not as difficult as it sounds and these detachable wedding sleeves make it easy to transform your gown easily.
Sleeves add a layer of warmth, an elegant style, and give you two looks in one. Plus, you can customize the sleeves to your liking thanks to these handmade options with pearls, beading, rhinestones — even writing! — for a completely personalized look.
Now, where can you get detachable sleeves for wedding dress wear? We were curious to find out so we did all the digging for you! In this blog feature, you’ll find the best detachable sleeves you can add to your wedding dress for the ceremony and photos. Then, if you’d like, detach the sleeves and remove them for the reception.
If you’re worried you’ll need to learn sewing skills, here’s the good news: many of them require no stitching or alterations. Some of these sleeves are actually extra-long wedding gloves that are worn higher on the arms to look like full-length sleeves. Smart idea!
Read on to see the wedding sleeves that are trending now. Plus, we’re giving away a pair of detachable wedding sleeves to one lucky bride-to-be! Scroll down to the bottom of this blog post for details on how to enter.
Let’s get started!
Detachable Wedding Sleeves
1. Long Puffy Tulle Sleeves, $35
Elegant and timeless, these puffy sleeves will add glamour to any bridal gown. Easy to detach. By RossJackCo.
2. Removable Wedding Sleeves, $26
These are long bridal gloves turned sleeves, depending on how far you wear them up on your arms. They’re easy to detach, don’t require any stitching, and have gorgeous pearls sewn into them for maximum bridal appeal. By PolliAmore.
3. Long White Tulle Sleeves, $19
You can slip into these tulle gloves to add sleeves to your wedding dress, then remove them whenever you’d like! By GleamelBridal.
4. White Chiffon Detachable Sleeve with Slit, $50
Add a ton of gorgeous glamour and drama to your gown with these sleeves featuring elegant flowy chiffon and a slit. By WeddingWorldUSA.
5. Puff Sleeves with Pearls, $54
These puffy sleeves with pearls will be the perfect accent to your bridal gown. By RossJackCo.
6. Soft Removable Bridal Sleeves, $36+
Add a removable sleeve to your wedding dress with ease! These beautiful tulle sleeves can be worn on or off shoulder. By TheMagicBowBridal.
7. Decorative Long Tulle Sleeves, $39+
For long tulle sleeves, go with this puffy style with ruffly shoulder and elegant wrist cuffs. By BDWeddingDesign.
8. Wedding Sleeves with Writing, $59+
These elegant sleeves are also known as fingerless gloves. You can wear them like sleeves then remove them when it’s time to dance! Get them personalized with writing. These are extremely popular right now and look amazing in photos. By TailoredTulle.
9. Detachable Ivory Puff Sleeves with Bridal Buttons on Cuff, $46
For a classic bridal look, choose these sleeves that are detachable and feature bridal buttons on the cuff and the right amount of puff. By RazanZoer.
10. Removable Wedding Sleeves with Floral Embroidery, $28
And last but not least, these embroidered flower sleeves are exceptional! They look great with any style and detach easily. By WhichGoose.
Now that you know clever and easy ways to add these sleeves to your dress, which ones will you wear? Tell me in the comment box below!
If you’d like to win a pair of detachable wedding sleeves, enter using the giveaway form below for your chance!
• Giveaway dates: 9/25/23-10/10/23 (11:59pm EST)
• Prize: One (1) pair of detachable wedding sleeves (gloves) from PolliAmore as shown in #2 above (this listing)
• Prize value: $26 plus free shipping to USA | International winner pays shipping
• No cash value
• One (1) winner will be randomly selected using the giveaway form on October 11th and announced on this blog post. Winner will also be emailed directly.
• Past giveaway winners within 30 days not eligible to win