Want to feel like a princess on your wedding day? These fairy tale theme ideas will inspire your beautiful wedding day like it was written in a storybook! A romantic fairytale wedding theme is popular among brides and we’re sharing the best ideas to complement your dream wedding.
Which of these ideas is your favorite?
How to Plan a Fairytale Wedding
1. Send these charming fairytale wedding invitations
To kick off the tone and theme of your wedding, you’ll need fairytale wedding invitations. We spotted these gorgeous storybook inspired invites from Jody Wody for Minted and they are phenomenal for this theme!
The RSVP card is customizable!
You can get fairytale wedding invitations here.
We’re also loving these Once Upon A Time invitations by DesignedWithAmore. They’re so pretty!
2. Display these table numbers at your reception
Show guests to their seats with these romantic fairytale table numbers. By JodyWody.
3. Have guests place their wedding cards inside this box
This keepsake card box makes a lovely addition to your reception! By RedHeartCreations.
4. Have your flower girl(s) carry this cute bag
5. Display your wedding dress on this hanger
Or this one by Springbridalhanger.
6. Wear these hats on the honeymoon
Adorable. These make the ultimate fairytale wedding gifts! By CustomBridalGifts.
7. Put these decals on the bottoms of your wedding shoes
8. Get ready with bridesmaids in these fairytale wedding robes
9. Put on your fairytale ears
9. Offer these fun can cooler favors to guests
How perfect are these?! Get yours only from DesignPro.
10. Use these ceremony programs
These are so beautiful! Customize them here. By Jody Wody.
11. Add romantic lights to your wedding tables
These darling luminaries will illuminate your space with a romantic glow! Love these styles by SweetSights.
12. Offer these napkins at the bar
13. Use this ring dish as a ring pillow alternative
14. Send guests home with fairytale wedding favors
Use these tags from Jody Wody to tie it all together!
15. Decorate your cake with this fairytale topper
A wedding cake topper with Happily Ever After is a must-have! By NgoCreations.
16. Use these pearl wedding cake accessories
We love all of these classic pearl details from GunerskaWedding. They’ll fit right in to your fairytale wedding theme.
17. Serve up storybook themed wedding cookies
These are handmade by StoneHouseOven.
18. Add this banner to your reception area
19. Use these mirror table numbers
So stylish! By OccasionalPaperCuts.
20. And these place card alternatives
Also available in silver to match the table number above. :) By Occasional Paper Cuts.
21. Utilize this guest book alternative
This fairytale guest book is a drop-box style, so guests write on the wood shape and drop it into the box. As a result, you have a fun, non-traditional guest book option for guests and a fun decor piece! By PoshDesignStudio.
22. Photo Backdrop
For starters, this is the ultimate backdrop. We’ve never seen a more perfect photo wall for a fairytale wedding than this one by ZCreateDesign.
22. Scatter this confetti on tables
It is shaped like mini storybooks! By DaisyDaisySpecialDay.
23. Use these fairytale wedding cake forks
These make an amazing gift! By ProseAndPolish.
24. Use this return stamp on wedding stationery
25. Give these crown candle holders as favors
These are the cutest fairytale wedding favors we’ve found yet! By Beaucoup.
26. Use this instead of a ring pillow
This storybook theme wedding book is a unique way to hold the rings! Book opens to reveal a hidden space for the rings inside. By LillianRoseStore.
27. Fill these favor boxes with candy
Love these cut-out boxes! They are the perfect fairytale wedding favors. By Wishmade.
28. Wear this crown instead of a veil
29. Wear these Cinderella wedding shoes
Yeah, these are gorgeous! By BellaBelleShoe.
You’ll also love these clear wedding shoes, imo.
30. Give these fairytale wedding favors to guests
31. Offer these cups at the bar
32. Carry this bouquet down the aisle
Instead of regular flowers, carry these unique paper flowers instead! They’re crafted from pages of The Beauty and The Beast. By MabelLaneBoutique.
33. Give these shot glasses as favors
34. Offer these happy tears tissues to guests
These are adorable! Handmade by WhereThereIsLoveShop.
35. Decorate the entry table at your reception with this print
Such a cute idea! By SansoneStationery.
36. Send these Happily Ever After thank you cards
Perfect! By Katy Shen.
What would you add to our list of fairytale wedding must-haves? Comment in the box below!