If you haven’t become familiar with Frieda + Sophie jewelry on Etsy yet, drop everything you’re doing and take a look! Better yet, check out the blog post right here because we’re rounding up nine of the most popular jewelry pieces by this designer and sharing what we adore about each piece.
It’s easy to accessorize with Frieda + Sophie jewelry because their pieces go with everything. You can dress it up, dress it down, or save it for special occasions.
You’ll find their unique shop chock-full of handcrafted necklaces, rings, and earrings, all handmade with love in their Los Angeles studio. The jewelry pieces make great gifts for anyone in your life.
If you’re shopping for a wedding, I’m especially fond of the aquamarine ring in #3 as it is the perfect something blue and makes a great gift for the bride on her wedding day.
But wait — once you view our top picks, scroll to the bottom of the post for a chance to win one of them in this week’s giveaway! Which one will it be? Scroll down to find out. :) Good luck!
Frieda Sophie Jewelry
1. Hammered Wedding Rings, $79 (currently $39.50)
This set of 2 wedding rings is perfect for your big day… or as stacking rings! Get it now.
2. Raw Amethyst Cluster Necklace, $129 (currently $64.50)
This stunning raw amethyst necklace is perfect as birthstone jewelry for yourself or a friend. (It’s the birthstone for February!) I love the way this naturally sparkles. This luxury design combines the healing and spiritual properties you’ll find commonly associated with the amethyst stone. It has an affordable price for any budget! Shop here.
3. Natural Aquamarine Gold Ring, $119 (now $59.50)
Rock a little something blue on your wedding day with this luxurious aquamarine and gold ring. Available here.
4. Multi Tourmaline Bar Necklace, $95 (currently $47.50)
*NOTE: This is the giveaway item!
A perfect accessory for any outfit is a tourmaline necklace. This array of sparkling Tourmaline Rondelle gems create a colorful effect you’ll love to wear daily. Each necklace is completely unique!
5. Herkimer Diamond Chain Earrings, $98 (now $49 for a limited time)
Love the sparkle and shine of a diamond but prefer a raw herkimer stone? Rock these pretty earrings now available in the shop!
6. Moonstone Hexagon Gold Necklace, $79.00 (currently $39.50 on sale)
This natural iridescent white Moonstone necklace has a fancy hexagonal shape and is polished in a gold bezel. Shop the style here.
7. Herkimer Diamond Ring, $119 (now only $59.50 on sale)
If you love the look of a raw diamond, this ring is the one for you. It is one of my favorite non-traditional engagement ring options or simply worn as everyday jewelry. Treat yourself: it’s on sale at 50% off for a limited time. Love this one!
8. Man in the Moon Pearl Ring, $129 (now only $64.50)
This is quite possibly one of the most interesting rings I’ve ever seen! Widly popular in her shop, this man in the moon pearl ring is a beautiful statement piece you will want to wear daily. Get it here.
9. Angel Aura Crystal Gold Necklace, $129 (on sale for $64.50)
Get your hands on this mystical necklace that sellers are raving about! It is a sparkly quartz necklace that features reflections of golden rainbows on a long gold-filled chain. This is a limited edition piece so if you want it, act quickly! No two are exactly the same. Shop here.
Want to see more? Here is a mini-gallery featuring some additional fan-favorites from Frieda Sophie on Etsy:
Now that you’ve seen some jewelry inspiration, let’s get to the giveaway! One lucky reader will win this tourmaline bar necklace!
• Enter between 2/6/23 – 2/14/23 (11:59pm EST) with winner randomly selected on 2/15 and announced on this blog post
• Prize: One (1) mini-tourmaline bar necklace similar to the one shown here:
• Sponsored by Frieda + Sophie
• Prize value: $95 (currently on sale for $47.50) with free shipping included to USA
• International winner pays shipping costs
• No cash value
• Use giveaway form below to enter