If you’re looking for makeup bags with names on them — great for bridesmaids! — then you’ll love the new collection by Sandra Smith! Her beautiful personalized bags are great for fitting the essentials for travel or just for keeping her favorite beauty products organized at home. What we love about these bags, besides them being handcrafted with love by Sandra herself, is how they can also hold other small gifts inside.
In this post, we’ll share the new bridesmaid makeup bags and some ideas for what to put inside. Enjoy!
Personalized Makeup Bags
In addition to how stylish and well-made these bags are, I really love the color choices! You can choose exterior colors from chestnut, black, blush, cobalt, and mustard. You can even choose the lining color from over 10 liner colors for a truly customized gift.
On the front of the bag, you can personalize it with her name up to 12 letters. The font she used on these is so perfect: this makeup bag is chic + stylish! And it’s even on sale right now… a real win-win. Take a look!
Get your makeup bags with names here!
To see these bags and check out other color options and styles, visit the shop!
Now, what goes into the bags? Great question! The bags themselves make a great gift, but if you want to fill it with other things, here are some suggestions that brides typically include inside the makeup bags for their bridesmaids.
– Waterproof mascara: this is a favorite of mine! This one will ensure no running mascara, even when you have tears of joy!
– Gift card for a favorite store of hers, a spa, restaurant, or coffee — who doesn’t love a coffee gift card?!
– Handkerchief for tears of joy (this one is hilarious)
– Mirror (to check her teeth for food, make sure her hair is on-point)
– Small piece of jewelry (these are great jewelry pieces)
– Makeup remover wipes Any kind will do, but to make them fit I’d go with the single towelettes. You can buy them in bulk here. It’s great to toss a few of them in each bridesmaid’s makeup bag, just in case.
And there you have it: a perfect gift for your bridesmaids! What do you think?