Hi, loves! If you’re looking for a gift idea to give this season, a travel jewelry case is a great one. It makes it easy to bring your favorite jewelry pieces on a trip without worrying about losing an earring (ugh), tangling a necklace (double ugh), or forgetting to bring your jewelry with you completely.
After losing a favorite earring on a recent trip, I’ve decided enough is enough: I’m out to find a travel jewelry case for myself! So in my quest to find the best one, I’m rounding up a few of my favorite finds and sharing them below. To make this even sweeter, we’re giving one away to a lucky Emmaline Bride reader: find out which one it is and enter for a chance to win it so we can be twinsies. :)
Travel Case for Jewelry
1. Birth Flower Travel Case for Jewelry
I love this style! It features your birth flower on the front in your choice of color and has a zip-around style. By ATHENUS.
2. Birth Flower and Velvet Jewelry Box with Mirror
This is such a pretty case to hold your jewelry! By MadeInRose.
Also love it in a rectangular style from the same shop.
3. Travel Jewelry Case with Monogram
The font of your travel jewelry holder is also customizable in rose gold or gold on the front. It is designed by ModParty and is extremely popular based on reviews here.
4. Travel Clutch
This beautiful clutch purse is actually a jewelry case! It holds your earrings, bracelets, and necklaces beautifully. By SunlightSilver.
5. Velvet Box
Ooh, velvet! I love this style by KathyCreationsUS.
6. Round Travel Jewelry Box
And last but not least, this round box is a perfect size to toss in your purse and go! By MadeInRose.
Now that you know where to get the best ones, it’s time to enter for a chance to win one!
– Enter between 12/5/22-12/20/22 (11:59pm EST)
– Prize: One (1) case by ModParty as shown in style #3 (monogram) and in this photo:
Prize includes travel jewelry case ONLY: no jewelry is inside the box.
– Prize value: $15.95 + free shipping to USA | No cash value
– Prize must be claimed within 3 months
– Winner will be randomly selected and announced on this blog post on 12/21 and emailed directly
– Use entry form below to enter