Bridal showers bring wedding flowers… and I say, bring on the themes!
One of the most popular wedding shower themes 2024 has to offer is the Tie The Knot bridal shower theme with – you guessed it – ribbons and bows.
We’ve been talking about the bow trend here lately, from bow wedding shoes to bow reception dresses – even hair bows for the bride and How to Add a Bow to a Wedding Dress. It’s getting bow-dacious and we’re here for it. :)
This bow themed bridal shower takes this ribbon-infused theme to a new level with tie the knot bridal shower invitations, decor, gift ideas, and favors.
In this blog post, we’ll help you plan a tying the knot bridal shower from start to finish with theme ideas all throughout. We’re kicking off the festivities with an invitation, the first step to throwing any wedding shower.
Let’s get started!
Tying The Knot Shower Ideas
1. – 3. Send tie the knot bridal shower invitations
First, choose an invite to set the theme. This ribbon and bow bridal shower invitation is one of my favorites. It’s by Paper Raven Co. via Minted. It reminds me of this save the date from the same designer. Love it!
This subtle ribbon is a beautiful option as well, with design by Jamie Alexander:
4. Get picture-perfect ribbon
Add a little ribbon to invitations and decor to make it extra-special. This ribbon spool is by Honey Silks Co..
5. Give this bridal hair bow to the bride to wear
It’s perfect in lieu of a sash and looks so cute! By GlamourBrideUSA.
6. Greet guests with this knot welcome sign
“She’s Tying the Knot”! Place on an easel at the entrance of the shower. By CGHangerandDesigns.
7. + 8. Hang this decorative banner
This cute banner is personalized with the bride-to-be’s name! By ShopPaperandParties.
I’m also loving this pink bow banner from the same shop:
9. + 10. Serve drinks with these adorable bow theme cocktail napkins
Or these by WhenItRainsPaper:
11. Add these amazing bow drink tags
I LOVE THESE! Guests will, too. By TheSipSocialC.
12. Add these labels to wine bottles
13. Add these bow stir sticks to beverages
They add a bow-tiful touch! By TheSipSocialC.
14. + 15. Play these fun bow themed bridal shower games
Or these by PlainsCottage:
16. Add these bow toppers to cupcakes
17. + 18. Use bow inspired signage and place cards
Favors sign and food tent cards by InkMeBeautiful.
19. Give these shot bottles with cute bow labels
Take a shot, she’s tying the knot! By LabelWithLove.
20. Place these cake candle favors at place settings as favors
They look so real! Candles by IndieCandleCobyAbby.
22. Tying The Knot Pretzel Favors
Give pretzel favors in these custom bags by Prepping Parties as take-home treats for guests.
There are so many more bow bridal shower ideas here! I hope this list of favorites gets your inspiration flowing for an unforgettable tie the knot wedding shower ahead.
P.S. On my hunt for bow bridal shower ideas, I came across this mug and just had to share it. How beautiful! By PaperAndBloomSupply.