Looking for wedding chair signs for your big day? You’ve come to the right place! This is a HUGE roundup of decorative handmade chair signs we know you’ll love. But don’t let the fun stop there: subscribe + stay in the loop!
Move over, boring chairs: it’s time for fun, totally creative wedding chair signs to take center stage! It’s Monday and we know you need a serious kick in the you-know-what for inspiration. You’ve been lazying around watching Netflix all weekend, no? Well it’s time to get serious and start crossing more to-do’s from your list. Today we’re talking about bride and groom chair signs and unique chair sign ideas. Today’s round up of (count ‘em!) forty-two amazing ideas are sure to get those creative juices flowing. Ready to get started? Let’s go!
Wedding Chair Signs
1. These gold bride and groom chair signs for mod couples
2. These signs in Italian
It means, “To Have” and “To Hold”
3. These geometric beauties
4. These chair signs made from your silhouettes
5. These chair signs will get that song stuck in your head (in a good way)
6. These chair signs are personalized with your new name
7. Or this monogram can tie you two together, literally
8. This wood chair sign set is adorable
9. These script-y signs
10. These chair signs with engraving
11. These embroidery hoops are so cute, you should attached to a ribbon and hang on chairs
12. And these!
13. Or this!
14. These Gatsby inspired chair signs
15. This reclaimed wood sign is perfect for rustic-loving couples
16. These wood signs
17. These signs in gold
18. These chair signs for the nautical couple
19. These rustic-inspired chair signs with burlap and wood
20. These I love her, I love him chair signs
Viewing on the homepage? Read ‘keep reading’ below or click here for the direct link.