Are you ready to totally party? Are you actually too legit to quit? ;) These 90s themed bachelorette party ideas are designed to make your throwback bash an absolute hit.
From tees and tanks to slap bracelets and neon fanny packs, we’ll share everything you need to take your 90s bachelorette bash to the next level.
Are you ready to party? Let’s go!
90s Bachelorette Party Ideas
1. Send these invites
Fun! By GlowWeddingPrintable.
2. Wear these hats
Maybe you’re more of a Backstreet ‘Bride’? instead? :)
By Bachette. These are the best.
3. Rock some cute tanks
I LOVE these 90s themed bachelorette party tank tops. #ICallTheYouGoGirlTank By PopTheBubblyStore.
Like these by Rose Gold Rebel.
And these by ShaynasCreationsShop.
Or these tees, “As If!” By BeEverThine.
4. Wear these scrunchies in your hair
They make fun party favors! By AlfandNoop.
5. Enjoy cupcakes with these creative toppers
6. Play this trivia game
Test your knowledge at your 90s themed bachelorette party with these by Oh Happy Printables.
7. Rock these party visors
8. Slap these tattoos on your wrists
Love these! By WhiteRabbitsDesign.
9. Put these stickers on your champagne flutes
Which Spice Girl are you? I was always ‘Baby’ spice because her name was also Emma. :) By BespokeBrideShop.
10. These totally awesome can coolers
Or these by dawsandgray.
11. Hang up this banner
12. Throw around some confetti
In neon! By MintToParty.
13. Play this MASH classic game
14. Put these buttons everywhere
Or these by Darwin Designs Cards.
15. Decorate with this rad backdrop
16. And these awesome chain link balloons
17. Wear these fanny packs
By Sara B’s Designs.
18. Pass out these stickers
19. Play this 90s selfie scavenger hunt game
Looks like fun! By Big Dot of Happiness.
20. And play this “Drink If” game
21. Wear these neon sunnies
22. Pass out these slap bracelets for party favors
Awww, I love these! By Pop Fizz Designs.
ANDDDD…. Party like it’s 1999! Or 91! Whatever. Hope you enjoyed this round-up!
P.S. And just because I spotted this and had to share… check out this save the date! By pinkwellshop.