Wondering how to choose the perfect robe for your bachelorette party? We have a guest blogger here today to help! Jenny tells us the most important things to know when shopping for a robe, including fabrics, styles, and sizes to look for. Take it away, Jenny!
Choosing the Perfect Robe for the Bachelorette Party
A quality robe is a necessity as well as a wonderful way to pamper one’s self at the bachelorette party. With their soft and luxurious feel, they also make perfect gifts for other occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, and of course Mother’s Day. Once you begin to shop for a robe, you’ll discover that they are available in a variety of fabrics, styles, and sizes. With so many options, it can be hard to pick, but you can use the following information to help you choose the perfect robe for your bachelorette party.
The fabric will be the most important decision you make when shopping for a robe. You’ll find several different fabrics being used to make robes when you begin browsing online. Check out BathrobeDepot, for instance. You will find plenty of options on the website when searching for the perfect bathrobe. Simply keep in mind that it is the fabric that creates the feel. Some are soft and luxurious such as cashmere while others are more useful. Here are the fabrics you can opt for:
• Microfiber: This fabric uses the newest technological processes in order to create a material that is lightweight and soft while being water absorbent. When brushed, it has the look and feel of silk.
• Cotton Waffle: This option may not be as soft as other fabrics, but it is quite affordable. The distinct diamond pattern is absorbent and commonly found in hotels and spas.
• Cotton Terry: This classic fabric is ideal for after bathing and is often used in the construction of towels. It is extremely absorbent but tends to be thick and heavy.
• Cotton Velour: This thicker fabric feels soft while being warm and insulating. It can be more expensive than other options, but it feels like velvet.
• Silk and Satin: These fabrics are not water absorbent, but they are lightweight which makes them perfect for a summer robe. They have a luxuriously smooth feel.
• Cashmere: Robes created from this fabric are expensive but ideal for a heavy winter robe. It is lightweight while providing plenty of insulation.
• Chenille: This is a popular option, especially the micro-cashmere. The 100% polyester construction offers excellent insulation but doesn’t absorb water.
You will discover many robes that are offered in one size that fits all designs. Manufacturers use this option of sizing in order to minimize their inventory. From their point of view, it means they can produce fewer pieces while being able to offer the product to more people. This works beautifully for manufacturers that are looking for a robe to suit all their customers, but it isn’t the best choice for home use.
All bachelorettes will feel amazing wearing a robe that is designed specifically for their body’s size. They will also want the robe to be comfortable and fit well. This garment is good for the more relaxing parts of the day and worth investing money in it. Make the investment pay off by looking for a retailer that offers multiple sizes.
In order to choose the perfect robe for any bachelorette party, you will need to consider the construction of the piece. Even among robes made from the same fabric, you’ll find that they are not all the same. Features like cuffs, shawl collars, oversized pockets, and inside ties can change the look and function of a robe. For example, shawl collars add a touch of elegance while inside ties help keep the robe in place as you move about. The more features a robe has, the more expensive it will be.
In conclusion, any bachelorette desires a robe that fits nicely is constructed out of a luxurious fabric and includes all the features he/she needs. Be prepared to shop around before you choose the perfect robe in order to feel all the different fabrics and get a better idea of what you may be looking for. Don’t settle for a one size fits all robe, and make sure the one you pick has enough pockets, ties, and other features that will make it a wonderful addition to your lounge wear collection.
This is a sponsored post in collaboration with BathrobeDepot.