Oh, Scranton. Just seeing this poster and I can already hear the music start playing from the intro of my favorite tv show, The Office.
Did you know you could plan a bachelorette party around nearly ANY theme imaginable? It’s true. (I mean, remember this? And this?!) If you or the bride are big fans of ‘The Office’ television show, chances are you’re going to freak out and start planning the coolest party this side of Scranton, PA. This Office bachelorette party checklist will make you ‘World’s Best Bride’ with your ‘Assistants to the Bride’ getting in on all the fun. :)
For an Office bachelorette party, you may want to eat at:
– Your Local Chili’s
– A hole-in-the-wall bar, like Poor Richard’s
– A pizza place, like Alfredo’s (but not Alfredo’s Pizza Cafe)
– Or go fancy with Cugino’s
– Set up a fun pretzel bar, with toppings and your very own ‘Pretzel Day’
– Go on a booze cruise around Lake Wallenpaupack, or similar
– Plan a weekend in The Poconos with your BFFs
– Shop til you drop at Steamtown Mall
– Or visit Niagara Falls
You get the idea. :)
From banners to invitations, mugs to t-shirts, this Office themed bachelorette party is better than the party planning committee (or the committee to plan parties) ever dreamed up, even with Michael’s extra cash from his grandma stuffed in his shoe.
From all of your favorite scenes and memories from The Office, we bring you: the ultimate Office themed bachelorette party. Now, do it already! (That’s what she said.) This is ALL FAN ART, non is endorsed or offical merchandise of the show.
P.S. Toby is NOT invited.
Office Bachelorette Party Ideas
1. Office themed bachelorette tee shirts
First things first, look the part. These tees from Shaynas Creations Shop are awesome.
Prefer a tank top? No problem.
2. It is your bachelorette party banner
Simply put. By CopyKingPrinting.
And blow up these dull balloons (by Chillkat):
And this ‘false’ banner is always a hit. By ForeverOhSoCraftyCo.
3. Play all the best episodes on repeat
While guests are mingling and sipping on drinks, have your favorite episodes of the show playing in the background. You can watch them on Amazon Prime or Netflix.
And while you watch, play this fun Office themed party game: Bingo! By GenuineDesignCo.
4. People say I am the best bride
Also, these. By BeEverThine.
Or these funny tees (by BluebirdApparel.
Or these, so cute she’ll wear it long after the party! By TheWinkingRose.
I’m obsessed with these tshirts by AnchorMadeLife.
5. Do you think that doing alcohol poster
Deck out your party zone with funny posters, like this one by MidnightLimeDesign.
And this quotes poster by Hollywood Typecast:
6. Get all the bachelorette faces on mugs
They make fun party favors, like Kelly’s party that Jim missed. By MugsBerry.
7. Make everyone do silly dares…
And win these awards. By GiftsByScarlett.
8. Play this hilarious game
9. More art work for the party
Add a few more decorative touches, like this watercolor of the building (by J9Gifts):
And this ABCs of The Office print (by foxandpebble):
10. You’ll need invitations, obviously
And these are perfect! Swap ‘bridal shower’ for ‘bachelorette’, if needed. By FrockGraphicDesign.
I love these silhouettes! By sealhouette.
11. Add some fun decor
Love this throw pillow: “Dwight, you ignorant slut”. Ha! By ChicCat.
Or this magical ‘mermaid’ pillow by Merrycolor.
And this doormat at your entrance (by UrbanArtistryCo):
And this (one of my favorites!) by Window Shop Gal:
12. Sip on drinks in fun glassware
Like these, with Prison Mike (one of my favorite characters!) By Vivid Ventures.
Or these wine glasses by goldhalfmoon:
Or sip in these fun etched glasses by LoneStarEtch:
13. Give out silly door prizes
Play bachelorette party or bridal shower games like these and give out prizes, like Kevin’s famous chili socks:
Or these socks by Ripple Junction:
These pencils by Pun Labs:
Or the infamous bobblehead by Cleaky:
These fun stickers by Acekar:
And these keychains by Toyzero:
This cool enamel pin by SweetandLovely:
Or this by Balanced Co.
Personally, this one is my favorite (by Chillkat):
This awesome music box (by PhoenixAppeal:
14. Make everyone wear these lanyards
I think you’re only given security level clearance of 4 (out of a possible, what was it, 20?) Ha! By Seven Times Six.
Or these by
15. Give these to all the bachelorettes to wear
By Cool TV Props.
16. This is a cute gift for the bride
The teapot from Old Amsterdam is a classic:
And it goes great with this tea towel (by CoolTVProps):
17. Give guests these take-home candles as favors
You burn ’em, you buy ’em! By IHeartPopCandles.
18. Rock these sick earrings around town
19. Play this classic game with a twist
Someone changed all the faces to characters on The Office! See it here.
20. Sip your favorite brews in these can coolers
Or these colorful ones by KidultByAnna.
21. Snap photos with these props
I especially like the Pretzel Day ones. :) By GenuineDesignCo.
And share them with your custom snap filter by OwlFilter:
22. Make the bride wear this fun sash
23. Send guests home with these favor bags
Customized with the bride’s name. By becollective.
And there you have it: everything you could want for an Office themed bachelorette party! What ideas would you add to the list? Which ones are you using? Tell us in the comment box below!
This is all fan-created art; none of these products are official merchandise of the show.
[…] Source by hockeyandheels […]
Comments are closed.