She said yes… we said VEGAS!! In this guide, you’ll find Vegas bachelorette party ideas to plan the ultimate last bash for the bride.
Grab your BFFs, get these Vegas bachelorette party finds, and get planning!
Vegas Bachelorette Party Ideas
Figuring out how to plan a Vegas Bachelorette Party is very easy, once you know the starters.
ASK THE BRIDE
You’re going to need to talk to the bride and see if a Vegas bachelorette party is an idea she would like; you’ll probably end up going for a long weekend, so figure out a timeline that works best.
PICK A LAS VEGAS BACHELORETTE PARTY WEEKEND
The ideal time to throw a bachelorette party is a few weeks before the wedding; however, for bachelorette party weekends when travel is included, it’s really up to what works with everyone schedule-wise.
Once you’ve picked a date, it’s time to gather up a guest list; then, get pricing together for hotel and travel.
BOOK VEGAS TRAVEL ACCOMMODATIONS
Each guest for the bachelorette party typically pays her own way: air fare, hotel accommodations, etc. But since you may be able to get a hotel room and everyone crashes in the same location, you can book a room or two and guests can pay their portion to cut costs.
For air fare, you can usually find a good deal on Kayak and you can see the lowest prices on tickets, depending on dates and even flexible dates, if you’re not sure when to go.
Gather up pricing and group text [ / email / Facebook message / however you contact ] everyone invited to the bachelorette party. Have guests confirm if they’re in — and if so, have everyone buy their airfare tickets immediately.
Next, you’ll book a hotel. Same thing goes for Kayak; I’ve found some of the best deals there on hotels all over the country.
Once you’ve completed all of this, it’s time to book everything. Handle payment from bridesmaids however works for you like Venmo or Paypal or whatever works.
Now, it’s shaping up: everything for your Las Vegas bachelorette party is falling into place.
You’re really good at this party planning stuff. ;)
Now all you have to do is pick a theme and send invitations! And then pick out the fun Vegas bachelorette party ideas we’ve found in this list. YOU’VE GOT THIS!
PICK A THEME + SEND INVITATIONS
What kind of theme should you pick? Anything you’d like!
This theme is mostly shown on the tank tops or tee shirts the bachelorettes wear around town, so don’t feel like you have to stick to just one theme completely.
Some popular themes for a Las Vegas bachelorette party include:
– Vegas Before Vows / Vegas Now, Vows Later
– She Said Yes, We Said Vegas
– Vegas Bride
– Blackjack, Booze, and Besties
– We Are What Happens In Vegas
– Vegas B%#ches
– Dice Dice Baby
– Lucky In Love
Once you pick a theme, it’s time to get your hands on the perfect Vegas bachelorette party invitations.
Here’s a few we love.
Vegas Bachelorette Party Invitations
– Bach & Boozie (by UnmeasuredEvent
– Las Vegas Bachelorette Party Ideas — Invitation + Itinerary
This is a great combination invite and itinerary, all-in-one. By Paper n Peonies.
– Lucky in Love Invitations
– Las Vegas Invitations
Come up with things to do all weekend long and then print it in an itinerary, so everyone is on the same page.
Then, you’ll definitely need a cool itinerary, like this one by Carleigh Jaye Creative.
Okay… now it’s time for the list! Here’s the best Las Vegas Bachelorette party ideas, all in one place.
1. She Said Yes Vegas Banner, $18.90
Get it at PrettyPartyCompany.
2. Vegas Bachelorette Party Cups, $4.50+
3. Vegas bachelorette pins, $4.00+
4. Las Vegas bachelorette party tattoos, $12 for a pack
5. Las Vegas hangover kit, $4.75
By Daws and Gray.
6. Vegas bachelorette party favors, $4.00
Cute as a take-home favor for your bachelorettes. By PeachPoppyCo.
7. I Said Yes We Said Vegas bachelorette party shirts, $18.70
And these by BashRepublic.
8. This is how we roll tank tops, $16.99
9. Blackjack Booze and Besties tee shirts, $13.59
These are my FAVORITE! By BashRepublic.
10. They See Us Rollin’ / Bridin’ Dirty tank tops, $6.99
Cute shirt idea! By FlamingoFiesta.
11. Vegas mug shot signs, $14.99
A fun idea for photo ops at the party! By BigDotOfHappiness.
12. Vegas party slap can coolers, $7.99
These are SO MUCH FUN! By Bachette.
13. Vegas sash for the bride, $19.00
14. Lucky in Love / Just Lucky t shirts, $9.75
15. We are what happens in vegas geofilter, $10
16. Las Vegas bachelorette party balloons, $17-$22
17. What happens in Vegas tattoos, $2.25
18. Drink If Vegas Game, $9.99
19. Floating flamingo drink holders, $4.95
You’ll probably it up a pool on your fun Vegas bachelorette party weekend, so you’ll need these! By HappyMailBtq.
20. Scratch off date game cards, $11.45
21. Vegas sleep masks, $8.50
Great for bachelorette party bags! By BrantPointPrep.
22. Bachelorette photo challenge game, $6.00
By Pics and Paper.
23. Vegas bachelorette party sunglasses, $17.95 for a set
24. Vegas booty veil, $15.00
By Bikini Veils.
25. Las Vegas Bachelorette Party tote bags, $11.47
26. We are what happens in Vegas tees, $15.37
27. Vegas photo props, $7.00
28. We Are What Happens In Vegas, $14
29. Vegas bachelorette party tumblers, $12.95
30. Lucky In Love can cooler, $5.00
And there you have it: the best Las Vegas Bachelorette party ideas!
Remember, you have to pack light because you’re traveling; luckily most of these decorations and party ideas will fit in your big suitcase or carry-on.
You can grab all the booze and extra necessities you need once you arrive.
Plus, with all the buffets and free drinks and fun bars, you won’t really need to go more than a few steps to have some fun!
While you’re in Las Vegas, check out:
– Local restaurants + casinos
– Bars + clubs (do a bar crawl)
– Get pampered at a day spa
– Take in a show
– Spend time at the pool
– Relax, unwind, enjoy!
We hope these Vegas bachelorette party ideas helped you as you plan! Share your comments below + ask any questions!
P.S. Going for a dip? Grab these swimsuits for the crew!