Get ready to be inspired… and cross “bouquet” off of your wedding checklist! Today we’re talking about the brooch bouquet: one of the most amazing handcrafted items we’ve ever seen! We’ve talked about brooch bouquets before and today we’re sharing our favorites from artist Jennifer of Clay Bouquet Shop. Jennifer is an expert in all sorts of bouquets, but clay flowers and brooch bouquets as her most popular bouquets. Today we’re sharing a round-up of eighteen brooch bouquet ideas from her shop for any wedding theme, any season, and time of year. Find out why you might want a brooch bouquet and check out our favorites from this talented artist! Enjoy!
Brooch Bouquet Ideas
If you’re not familiar with the brooch bouquet, here are a few reasons why you might want one for your wedding.
— WHAT IS A BROOCH BOUQUET? —
A brooch bouquet is a bouquet made of brooch pins. A brooch bouquet is assembled with brooches placed inside a foam circle to create the look of a bouquet made completely from brooches. Some brooch bouquets are made with brooches AND flowers, giving your bouquet a little extra texture. Other brooch bouquets are made entirely from brooches, many of which can be sources from estate sales or antique stores for authentic “something old” pieces, or you can buy brooches in bulk.
— WHERE TO BUY A BROOCH BOUQUET? —
Our favorite place to find brooch bouquets is on Etsy or Amazon Handmade, as they’re all made by hand! The brooch bouquets shown today are all lovingly handmade by Clay Bouquet Shop and you can buy them here.
— WHY DO BRIDES LOVE BROOCH BOUQUETS? —
Brides love brooch bouquets for two reasons:
1) A brooch bouquet is hand-crafted with individually selected brooches, so no two are the same
A brooch bouquet is the most unique bouquet you can buy.
2) Unlike fresh flowers, a brooches last forever!
Many brides like to keep their brooch bouquet in a vase on their desk, coffee table, or nightstand.
Now that you know what makes brooch bouquets so amazing, here are a handful of our favorites from Clay Bouquet Shop.
Brooch Bouquet Ideas
1. This gorgeous vintage bouquet
2. This gold bouquet
3. This blue bouquet
4. This silver crystal bouquet
5. This clay bouquet with brooches
6. This black and white bouquet
7. This rhinestone and gold bouquet
8. This silver bouquet
9. This silver bouquet with black satin handle
10. This red bouquet
11. This purple, white, and black bouquet
12. This silk flower bouquet with wintry brooches
13. This pink and silver bouquet
14. This gold cascading bouquet
15. This gothic inspired bouquet
16. These gold brooch bouquets with silk flowers
17. This feather and bouquet
18. This pink and silver bouquet
What do you think? The blue bouquet would make an amazing “something blue“!
— TO BUY —
Want to buy one of the bouquets seen here? Visit Clay Bouquet Shop. Jennifer is amazing to work with, so we know you’re in great hands!