We’re continuing Classic Wedding Theme Week at Emmaline Bride! Did you have a chance to follow along yet?
Have you considered using roses for your bridal bouquet or centerpiece arrangements? Roses are one of the most popular flower choices for traditional weddings for a few unique reasons.
Here are three key reasons why roses are easily a favorite for weddings:
1. Roses are always in season
2. Roses are beautiful on their own (and they also complement other flowers extremely well)
3. Roses are available in many different colors
Roses can also be more affordable than other harder-to-find flowers. Plus, they’re incredibly versatile! We love them solo and paired with other blooms. To show you what we mean, we’ve gathered up ten of our favorite handpicked rose bouquets to inspire you. I am currently obsessing over #3, since I’ve never seen anything like it. I also love #7 since blush pink is my favorite color. Which one do you love?
Rose Bouquets Weddings
1. This pale pink and lavender bouquet of roses
2. This incredible white rose bouquet
3. This composite rose bouquet
This bouquet is also known as a “glamelia”.
4. This light pink rose bouquet
*This is a DIY bouquet! Learn how to make this right here.
5. This bouquet in shades of purple
6. This white rose and blue hydrangea bouquet
7. This blush pink rose bouquet with peonies
8. This bouquet with stunning pops of green
9. This pale peach rose bouquet
10. These sunflowers and roses paired together so beautifully
Tell us: which of these bouquets are your favorite?
P.S. Need more flower inspiration? Click here!