Hi, lovelies! Happy Monday! Today we’re helping you find the perfect wedding veil for your big day. Have you thought about a mantilla wedding veil? A mantilla veil is a unique bridal veil style typically made of lace and worn over the head and shoulders. The length varies but they are usually hip-length, chapel, or cathedral length. We have been admiring the mantilla veils over at SIBO Designs and today we’re sharing seven of our handpicked favorites. These intricate veils feature the finest tulle, floral lace, and beading we’ve seen yet and each veil is handcrafted just for you. Take a look below and find out which veil is today’s #HANDMADEADAY find! Also, tell us: what is your favorite wedding veil style?
Mantilla Veils for Weddings
1. Floral Lace Mantilla Wedding Veil
2. Cathedral Length Metallic Lace Mantilla Veil
3. Beaded Hip Length Mantilla Veil
4. Beaded Chapel Length Mantilla Veil
5. Lace Cathedral Length Mantilla Veil
[su_icon_panel color=”#000000″ border=”1px dashed #cccccc” shadow=”0px 1px 2px #eeeeee” icon=”icon: check-circle-o” icon_color=”#a8fff9″]Today’s #HANDMADEADAY find![/su_icon_panel]
6. Lace Chapel Length Mantilla Veil
7. Point d’Esprit Lace Mantilla Veil
And another look for the length:
Which mantilla veils are your favorite?
Tell us with a comment below!