Happy Friday, lovelies! It’s time for a new Ask Emmaline question. This question comes to us from bride-to-be, Lisa, who wants to give a gold bar necklace to each of her bridesmaids as gifts. She writes,
Hi Emmaline! I’ve seen you recommend jewelry for bridesmaids gifts. Do you like the trendy/popular gold bar necklace right now? Do you think it makes a good necklace gift for bridesmaids? Do you recommend any specific one? I have four bridesmaids (plus a maid of honor) and my budget is tight so I’m hoping to spend around $30 each. Thanks for your help.
Gold Bar Necklace for Bridesmaids
Hi, Lisa! Great question. I love the look of a gold bar necklace. And while the layered / gold bar necklace style is “trendy” right now, I don’t think that means it will ever go out of style. A gold bar necklace is a classic staple that can be worn with anything; dress it up, dress it down, wear it daily. A gold bar necklace makes an excellent bridesmaid gift!
I’m glad you mentioned your budget, as a gold bar necklace can vary widely in price. You can definitely find a beautiful set of gold bar necklaces for bridesmaids in your price range. I found a handful of them to recommend and I hope they help on your search for your bridesmaid gifts. I especially love the ones that are personalized; a custom gold bar necklace makes it even more personal and heartfelt. You can personalize each bridesmaid’s gold bar necklace with her initials, a nickname, a special date, or initials of children (if applicable). You’ll probably like these so much you’ll want one of your own!
Take a look at the gold bar necklaces we found on Etsy. Which one is your favorite?
ROUND-UP: 18 Gold Bar Necklace Gifts for Bridesmaids
1. Gold bar necklace with initial engraving by For The Maids, $24.30 (on sale!)
2. Gold bar stamped necklace by Junk Jewelry, $15+
Don’t let the name fool you; I own a gold bar necklace of my own from here and it is awesome! I’ve even purchased others through this shop. 5 stars.
3. Gold necklace from Maple Lane Jewelry, $16.50 (on sale!)
4. Long vertical bar necklace by Ziime, $24.65 (on sale!)
5. Skinny gold bar necklace with all caps by LUCA, $37+
6. Bar necklace (in silver or rose gold, too) with initial by Vintage Stamp Jewels, $29+
7. Be Still necklace by Words By Heart Co., $32
8. Vertical gold bar necklace by Twixt Designs, $18.50+
9. You Are My Person necklace by Vintage Stamp Jewels, $29
Great for your bride tribe!
10. Sisters necklace by Heaven’s Feathers, $33+
11. Modern vertical bar necklace with stamped initial by LeFaire, $25
12. Gold bar necklace stamped by The Silver Wren, $39.95 (on sale!)
13. Bar necklace stamped with your own handwriting by Custom Brites, $22.95+ (on sale!)
14. Long bar necklace in gold, stamped with her name by Hot Mix Cold, $28
15. Skinny mini bar necklace by Custom Brites, $21.25 (on sale!)
16. Skinny bar necklace by Rustic Gem, $32
17. Gold bar necklace by LEILAjewelryshop, $33.15 (on sale!)
18. Coordinates necklace by Hello Lovely Jewelry, $63
This one’s a little pricier than your budget, but I love this style and length!
Tell us: which one is your favorite? Comment in the box below! ↓