Happy Friday, lovelies! It’s time for a new Ask Emmaline question. This question comes to us from bride-to-be, Lisa, who wants to give a gold bar necklace to each of her bridesmaids as gifts. She writes,
Hi Emmaline! I’ve seen you recommend jewelry for bridesmaids gifts. Do you like the trendy/popular gold bar necklace right now? Do you think it makes a good necklace gift for bridesmaids? Do you recommend any specific one? I have four bridesmaids (plus a maid of honor) and my budget is tight so I’m hoping to spend around $30 each. Thanks for your help.
Gold Bar Necklace for Bridesmaids
Hi, Lisa! Great question. I love the look of a gold bar necklace. And while the layered / gold bar necklace style is “trendy” right now, I don’t think that means it will ever go out of style. A gold bar necklace is a classic staple that can be worn with anything; dress it up, dress it down, wear it daily. A gold bar necklace makes an excellent bridesmaid gift!
I’m glad you mentioned your budget, as a gold bar necklace can vary widely in price. You can definitely find a beautiful set of gold bar necklaces for bridesmaids in your price range. I found a handful of them to recommend and I hope they help on your search for your bridesmaid gifts. I especially love the ones that are personalized; a custom gold bar necklace makes it even more personal and heartfelt. You can personalize each bridesmaid’s gold bar necklace with her initials, a nickname, a special date, or initials of children (if applicable). You’ll probably like these so much you’ll want one of your own!
Take a look at the gold bar necklaces we found on Etsy. Which one is your favorite?
ROUND-UP: 18 Gold Bar Necklace Gifts for Bridesmaids
1. Gold bar necklace with initial engraving by For The Maids, $24.30 (on sale!)
2. Gold bar stamped necklace by Junk Jewelry, $15+
Don’t let the name fool you; I own a gold bar necklace of my own from here and it is awesome! I’ve even purchased others through this shop. 5 stars.
3. Gold necklace from Maple Lane Jewelry, $16.50 (on sale!)
4. Long vertical bar necklace by Ziime, $24.65 (on sale!)
5. Skinny gold bar necklace with all caps by LUCA, $37+
6. Bar necklace (in silver or rose gold, too) with initial by Vintage Stamp Jewels, $29+
7. Be Still necklace by Words By Heart Co., $32
8. Vertical gold bar necklace by Twixt Designs, $18.50+
Also had to mention this beautiful marble bar necklace (also by Twixt Designs, since marble is so in right now!), $22.50
9. You Are My Person necklace by Vintage Stamp Jewels, $29
Great for your bride tribe!
10. Sisters necklace by Heaven’s Feathers, $33+
11. Modern vertical bar necklace with stamped initial by LeFaire, $25
12. Gold bar necklace stamped by The Silver Wren, $39.95 (on sale!)
13. Bar necklace stamped with your own handwriting by Custom Brites, $22.95+ (on sale!)
14. Long bar necklace in gold, stamped with her name by Hot Mix Cold, $28
15. Skinny mini bar necklace by Custom Brites, $21.25 (on sale!)
16. Skinny bar necklace by Rustic Gem, $32
17. Gold bar necklace by LEILAjewelryshop, $33.15 (on sale!)
18. Coordinates necklace by Hello Lovely Jewelry, $63
This one’s a little pricier than your budget, but I love this style and length!
Tell us: which one is your favorite? Comment in the box below! ↓
These are really pretty. I like the GPS locations on the necklace, what a unique idea.
Yes! The GPS could be where you met, where she met her significant other, where you went to school together… etc. So many possibilities. Thanks for your comment.
Comments are closed.