Hi, loves! Emma here. Just when I thought we’d seen it all for bridesmaid shirts, up pops another fantastic idea: tear away bridesmaid shirts.
But before you get too excited, I’m here with an update! This previously posted blog feature that everyone loved with the tear-away bridesmaid shirts… the product no longer exists. :( We noticed it and wanted to let you guys know right away. BUT — there’s good news.
Instead of the cool tear-away shirts that we so loved in this original post, we recommend three alternatives to wear while getting ready the morning of your wedding.
• Oxford button-down bridesmaid shirt from IDoCrewDesign, which are just as easy to remove but this time from the front. They’re oversized and ultra comfy, plus they can have your attendant’s title or name on the back. Sweet!
• These oversized tee shirts for bridesmaids
These soft shirts are made to be oversized and flowy so they’re super easy to remove down your body or over your head when it’s time to get dressed. See them at TConleyCreations.
• These flowy bridal party shirts
These are nice and roomy so they’re easy to remove. By ShopAtBash.
• These button-down plaid flannel shirts
Stay cozy, get ready in style! These plaid button-down shirts are by ShopAtBash.
• Bridesmaid robes: Here’s a list of the best bridesmaid robes on Etsy.
• These adorable button-down pajama sets
Cute! Personalization available. By WhiteOrchidsStore.
Here’s why these bridesmaid shirts and robes are the latest craze:
1. They’re EASY to remove.
These shirts are so easy to remove (and robes are easily to undress in, hence the simple tie around the waist) so once your hair and makeup are done you can get dressed WITHOUT messing it up (like you would pulling a regular t shirt or tank top over your head).
2. They have a high neck and offer plenty of coverage.
Some people aren’t crazy about the less coverage of bridesmaid robes, racer-back tank tops, or rompers. Instead, these longer-length Oxford bridesmaid shirts and oversized tees are longer in length so you’re totally covered. No need to readjust your undergarments or worry about having a low cut top during photos.
Since the length is also longer than a traditional t shirt, these are meant to be worn as long t-shirt dresses. However, if you’d like, bridesmaids can pair their shirts with yoga pants, sweatpants, or shorts.
What do you think of these easy remove bridesmaid shirts?
Yay or nay? We think they’re an awesome idea. Tell us your thoughts in the comments!