We’re featuring sage wedding ideas today, one of our favorite colors for fall weddings! See what we’ve discovered below and be sure to subscribe for the latest!
We’re gearing up for fall weddings around here and I absolutely love it. I love to see new wedding trends and the latest color palettes. Sage is one of my favorite accent colors for fall and winter weddings. Sage green is versatile: you can pair it with brown, silver, slate, or white, or choose to add a pop of color with bright or more muted pastel shades. To give you an idea, I’ve rounded up thirty sage wedding ideas including bouquets, bridesmaid dresses, boutonnieres, hair accessories, a garter, jewelry, wedding cake toppers, and more. Tell me: which of these finds is your favorite?
Sage Wedding Ideas
1. These invites
2. This sage green garter
This garter is perfect: a hint of lace, sage green ribbon, and a rhinestone center. By Elegance By Brenda.
3. These sage green wedding earrings
4. This sage centerpiece
Sweet & simple in a mason jar! Photo by Simply Bloom Photography from a Real Wedding spotted at Wedding Chicks:
5. These beautiful sage wedding place card holders
6. This sage bridesmaid dress
This dress is absolutely beautiful. By Blush.
7. This peach and sage wedding bouquet
By Love Accented.
Also, this one by MyDinosaurDreams:
8. These sage green clutches
Great as bridesmaid gifts! By Mama Bleu Designs.
9. This sweet ring bearer pillow
By The Lonely Heart.
10. This adorable flower girl dress
By Nicolette’s Couture. (See: Who Pays for Flower Girl Dress?)
11. This boutonniere
For the groom and groomsmen. By Noon on the Moon.
12. These sage green wedding table numbers
13. These adorable bird cake toppers
In emerald and sage green. By Wedding Parties.
14. This ring
Swoon! By Joanne Rowan.
15. This beautiful cake + topper
Topper by Ready Go Wedding Co. Photo by Ashley Caroline Photography via a real wedding on Style Me Pretty
16. These pretty bracelets for bridesmaids and flower girl
17. This bridal hair accessory
By BlairNadeauBridal. Photo by Whitney Heard Photography.
18. This sage bow tie for groomsmen
19. This gorgeous hair wreath
By Kerry Ann Stokes.
20. This sage green guest book
21. These reserved chair signs
22. These lovely place cards
These place cards sit atop glasses! By Timeless Paper.
23. This ‘welcome to our wedding’ sign
We love a wedding welcome sign to greet guests to the reception. This one is by Hello Love Co.
24. These beautiful sage bridesmaid dresses
25. These hair clips
Love the color combination. Perfect for your flower girl. By Which Goose.
26. These pink and sage wedding invitations
27. This dress sash
I love the rhinestones! By Rosey Bloom Boutique.
28. These sage wedding place cards
They make adorable favors! By Christie Kelly.
29. This beautiful reception table setup
Great inspiration! Photo by Lisa Hessel Photography via Style Me Pretty.
And last but not least…
30. These seed envelope favors
By Meg Michelle.
What do you think of these sage ideas?