Hello, lovelies! Need some color inspiration? Creating an inspiration board based on color is one easy way to see what you love (and what you don’t). It’s also a great way to put all of your wedding accessories in one place. Today we’re showcasing sapphire blue wedding ideas with thirty-plus incredible finds including save the dates, invitations, centerpieces, ceremony decor, a delightful cake, cake topper, bridesmaid dresses, an incredible brooch bouquet, jewelry, bridesmaid gifts, and more. We’ve basically gathered up everything you would need to create an inspiring sapphire blue wedding space for your big day! Grab the coffee and let’s get started…
Sapphire Blue Wedding Ideas
1. These floral invitations
2. These save the date magnets
3. This incredible bouquet
4. These gorgeous heels
By Ammie Joyce.
5. This bridal garter
6. And this wow-worthy sash
By KNR Handmade.
7. This incredible engagement and wedding ring set
8. This welcome sign
9. These unique paper flowers
10. These ceremony programs
By Appleberry Ink.
11. This ring pillow
By Romancing Juliet.
12. This clutch
By Fallen Sparrow.
13. This cute bowtie and suspender combo
14. These cute table number signs
15. This cake
16. This beautiful reception table idea
Loving on those cobalt colored glasses! Photo by Anna Kuperberg.
17. These personalized flutes for your bridesmaids
18. These bridesmaid dresses
19. This pretty tassel garland
By Tassel and Twine.
20. This reception layout
21. This guest book
By Emerson Bindery.
22. This adorable flower girl dress
By Alora Safari.
23. This dessert bar
24. These boutonnieres for groomsmen
25. These earrings for bridesmaids
26. This decor idea for cocktails hour
27. This cute favor idea
Lottery tickets! Put them in these envelopes for instant favors for guests. By Meg Michelle.
28. Or these chocolate dipped pretzels
Perfect for a dessert bar. By Mayflower Market.
29. These sapphire and gold necklaces
By Joola Designs.
30. This ombre cake topper
31. These fun wayfarer glasses for your outdoor ceremony
Place them in a basket and let guests grab ’em as they need them. By Green Bridal Boutique. Many colors available.
32. This pashmina
For the bride or bridesmaids. By Rosa Shawls.
33. These petals for the ceremony aisle
By Petal de Rose.
34. These bags for bridesmaid gifts
35. This bracelet
Perfect as your “something blue”. By Skye Juice.
36. These flats for dancing
Perfect for the bride! By Walkin On Air.
37. These ceremony flower decorations
38. And this rustic centerpiece idea
39. And this banner for your getaway car
By Mirtillo Shop.
What’s your favorite find? I love the hanging bottles for the ceremony and the matching bottle centerpieces for a spring or summer wedding. They’re beautiful (and easy to do)!