Looking for the prettiest something blue engagement rings? We’ve got ’em! If you’re not quite engaged yet (but hoping the question is popped ASAP), you’re going to need to drop these hints stat. Pin all these images or leave this window open on their phone or iPad and maybe they’ll get the hint! And while you’re at it, subscribe for the latest! ;)
Hi, lovelies! Today we’re bringing you the prettiest something blue engagement rings we’ve ever laid eyes on — and they’re ALL handmade, one-of-a-kind, totally custom, and designed by Etsy sellers. You’ll love the prices, as these all come in under $2k… and you’re also going to love the way they look. These blue engagement rings can count as your “Something Blue” for your wedding day (you know… Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue, and a Sixpence in Your Shoe, as the old adage goes) and is said to bring good luck to all who follow the tradition. Regardless of whether you follow the custom, you have to admit… these are gorgeous engagement rings.
On to the list!
Something Blue Engagement Rings
This collection of something blue engagement rings are hand-picked and curated by our team, based on unique quality and reviews. They are all independently handmade and custom-made just for you! Take a look and then tell us: which of these something blue engagement rings is your favorite?
1. This stunning aquamarine white gold engagement ring
2. This stunning London blue engagement ring in topaz
3. This blue sapphire solitaire engagement ring
4. This modern turquoise engagement ring
5. This sparkly engagement ring with blue gemstone
By Rosados Box.
6. This blue gemstone engagement ring with diamond accents
7. This cluster style blue engagement ring
8. This raw gemstone engagement ring
9. This teal sapphire raw engagement ring
10. This gorgeous engagement ring with detailed band and sapphire stone
By Slowack Jewelry.11. This aqua blue zircon engagement ring
By Penelli Belle.
12. This stunning blue sapphire engagement ring
By Eidel Precious.
13. This stunning aquamarine diamond ring
By LilyEmme Jewelry.And last but not least…
14. This raw gemstone blue engagement ring
Which ring is your favorite?