Hey, loves! Do you need some inspiring homemade wedding favor ideas? We’ve got ’em! You’ve stumbled upon our hand-picked list of thirty best handmade / homemade wedding favor ideas on Etsy, Amazon Handmade, and the web. Get ready to cross “favors” from your wedding checklist because we’re taking allll the guesswork out of it for you. You’re welcome! ;)
Whether you need inspiration for DIY favors or you want something totally custom-made for you, you’ll find it all right here. We are offering a good variety of wedding favor ideas in this post: some are handmade pretty much from scratch, while others are almost ready-to-gift to guests and only require your handcrafted awesomeness to make it your own (a tag, ribbon, etc.) You’re going to love what we’ve found… there’s coffee, popcorn, candles, olive oil, honey, matchboxes, wine glasses, camp mugs, temporary tattoos, succulents, cookies, ornaments… so much goodness in this list! Bookmark it, pin it, share it on Instagram— whatever you gotta do to keep it on your radar.
Now, on to the list!
Homemade Wedding Favor Ideas
1. These cute bride and groom candy bags
2. These personalized mini candle favor tins
I love candles. Loooove them. I keep a small collection of them in my cabinet and burn through them pretty quickly, excitedly refilling them when needed. My latest fave is a pumpkin spice scented candle I bought at a craft fair and it is heavenly during the fall. You can choose candles for guests that coincide with the season; it’s a fantastic gift they’ll love to use at home! By Big Dot of Happiness. Buy it here.
If you prefer a mason jar candle, check out these in glass from Lulu Sugar:
3. These “all that glitters” tealight candle holder
4. These homemade wedding bars of soap
Bars of soap. Simple enough, yes? They’re functional. They smell great. And they’re personalized for your wedding. Plus, they’re affordable. We love soap favors for weddings and bridal showers! These are a top pick from Rustic Joy Soap. Buy yours here.
5. These homemade heart-shaped rice krispy treat favors
6. These blue tealight candle lantern favors
I love these! They add just the right amount of romantic candlelight on your reception tables and are really beautiful take-home favors. Add your own tealight candles (we recommend these) and tags for added personalization. By Kate Aspen. Buy yours here.
7. These delightful homemade hot chocolate wedding favors
8. These cozy pashmina shawl favors
To have and to hold… and in case you get cold. Such a great gift for guests for fall and winter weddings! I have a pashmina shawl and it’s a must-have in my closet for cozy days. The women in attendance at your wedding will be oh-so-grateful. By MiaKraftsShop. Buy yours here in bulk.
These pashminas look cute without a tag, too! Just place them in a basket with a sign encouraging guests to take one.
9. These “mint-to-be” favors
TicTac® boxes get an upgrade with these favor labels. You can buy tic tacs in bulk here. I prefer wintergreen, which is shown in mint. I think it looks the cutest. ;) By BoneAndDarbyMakersCo. Buy yours here.
10. These mismatched tea cup candles
11. These personalized oak coaster favors
12. These succulent favors
13. These custom shot glass favors
14. These coffee wedding favors
This is always one of my number one homemade wedding favor ideas: coffee! I love the stuff. So do most of your guests! This is one favor they’ll sure to use right away. By Mavora Art and Design. Buy yours here. See also: How to Make the Best Coffee Favors in the World.
15. These custom portrait temporary tattoo favors
16. These foldable flats for the ladies
17. These “sparks flew” matchbox favors
18. These homemade cookie favor boxes
Make a batch of your favorite cookies (mmmm, rainbow m&m chocolate chip, anyone?!) and box ’em up in these. Guests will love ’em (and I bet there will be no leftovers!) By The Favor Box. Buy yours here.
19. These organic olive oil favors
Also available in this smaller size bottle:
20. These hanging terrarium plants
21. These custom enamel mug favors
22. These honey jar favors
23. These popcorn favor bags
24. These s’more wedding favors
25. These teapot and tea cup bud vases
26. These custom-painted Christmas ornament favors
27. These personalized lip balm favors
28. These personalized wine glass favors
29. These custom wine bottle stopper favors
30. These “eat drink and be married” can holders
And there you have it — our awesome list of the best homemade wedding favor ideas. As we mentioned, you can make any of these a little more personalized with a custom tag, note, or something extra. For instance, the tea cups would look cute paired with these tea bags, and the can coolers would be perfect already placed on your favorite beverages (soda, beer — anything!) Guests can take one from the bar and start sipping immediately upon arriving to the reception.
Comment on → homemade wedding favor ideas
What’s your favorite of these homemade wedding favor ideas? What will you be giving your guests as favors at your wedding? Tell us in the comments below!