What are the best wine gifts? Is it possible to buy wine gifts under $30? We’ll tell you, and YES! It’s time for our weekly giveaway and we thought it would be fun to tie in something everything could use right now: WINE! Ha!
I mean, it is the middle of a global pandemic. Just sayin’.
Just kidding. But honestly, wine themed gifts are a great idea for the holidays if you know someone who loves to enjoy a nice glass of red or white.
In this post, you’ll see unique wine gift ideas for her or him, along with a special giveaway! One of the best wine gifts for 2020 is being given away to an Emmaline Bride reader! Which one is it? You’ll have to read to find out!
These cool, creative wine gift ideas are great for the holidays! Who knows, it may just inspire your wine themed wedding. :)
Wine Gifts Under $30
1. Wine Advent Calendar, $29.99
2. Rose All Day Print, $27
For a 10″x8″ print, you can get this stylish print by designer Kelsey McNatt. It costs more to get it framed, but look how stylish this rose gold looks! Available framed, unframed, or as a canvas here.
3. Wine Bottle Cutting Board, $34.95
Okay, this one is a few dollars over the $30 limit, but there are smaller cutting boards under the $30 mark. However, I liked this one so much with the wine-bottle shape and engraving that I couldn’t help but include it. This is great for serving cheese at your next wine tasting party (okay, or drinking wine and watching Netflix). By ForYourParty.
4. Stemmed Red or White Wine Glasses, $19.95
Choose from either white or red wine glasses; a set of two is under $20! Nice wine gifts. By JoyJolt.
5. Duo Wine Glass Caddy
These sommelier wine boards are amazing; the two-wine glass caddy in the bottom picture is on sale now for $26. By LeftCoastOriginal.
6. Wine Not Cocktail Napkins Set + Bottle Stopper, $24.95
These make fun wine gifts under $30, especially for the holidays! By ForYourParty.
7. Cut Wine Bottle Server, $14.89+
This handmade cut wine bottle makes an exceptional cracker, cheese, bread, or olive serving tray. Great for a wine-themed party! By LookingSharpCactus.
9. Tilting Stemless Wine Glasses, $29.99
These chic + stylish stemless glasses make great wine gifts! These glasses tilt but won’t spill. Great reviews, too. Choose rose gold, gold, or a mix of the two. By CoCreativeCo.
Prefer a dip of rose gold? These also make great wine gifts under $30: a set of 4 is on sale for $29.99. By MyGiftStore.
10. Wine Bottle Lights, $5.50
Recycle your old wine bottles into fun patio lanterns with these bottle lights! Affordable + oh-so-bright! By ElectricCrowns.
Or add these candle wicks, specially made for wine bottle tops. $9.95 for set of 2, HomeWetBar.
11. Dish Towels, $11.95
These cute dish towels make a nice addition to anyone’s kitchen or bar area. By DoTakeItPersonally.
12. Vintage Merlot Candle, $17.99
A rich, robust candle with notes of a fragrant vintage merlot. By SwagBrewery.
13. If You Can Read This, Bring Me Wine Socks, $14.50
These wine themed gifts under $30 are a popular choice! So popular, in fact, that they’re selling quickly, so grab a pair if you want one! By WineALittleGifts.
14. Wire Wine Glass Charms, $3.54
For under $4 each, you can get these custom personalized wine glass charms. Cute gift idea and a great way to tag a glass at a party. By ivision.
15. Wine Bottle Into Glass Pendant Necklace, $14.70+
Currently on sale! Regularly $21. This is a cute necklace: it features a wine bottle tilted, as though it is pouring into the wine glass below. By GiftsForFriendship.
16. Electric Wine Bottle Opener, $29.95
One-touch! One of the best wine gifts under $30. By HomeWetBar.
17. Faux Leather Bottle Carrier, $21.59
This personalized wine bottle holder makes a lovely gift. By Teals Prairie & Co.
18. Barrel Stave Balancing Bottle Holder, $22
This beautiful wine bottle holder is made from an authentic wine barrel stave. Cool idea! By FallenOakDesigns.
Now that you know the best wine gifts, it’s time to win one of them! Yay! One lucky winner will receive the wine advent calendar, thanks to our wonderful sponsor Teele & Co! This makes a wonderful wine themed gift for the holidays.
WINNER ANNOUNCED: The winner is Elizabeth Halbert! Congratulations! Please check your inbox for details.
Here are all the details:
– Enter between 11/2/20-11/17/20 (11:59pm EST)
– Prize: One (1) wine advent calendar by TeeleandCo shown in #1 above! Wine bottles not included.
– Prize value: $28 | No cash value
– Free shipping to USA
– Winner will be randomly selected using random.org on 11/18 and announced on this blog post. Winner will also be notified via email
HOW TO ENTER
1. Visit Teele and Co and view the shop. What is your FAVORITE item other than the prize? Copy the link!
2. Paste the link in a comment below to tell us what it is!
Want a bonus entry? Sure thing!
3. BONUS: Leave a separate comment with your wedding date or wedding theme. It will count as a separate entry.
This giveaway has ended.