Brides: if you’re planning a wine themed wedding, this is for you! You’ll love these fifty wine themed wedding ideas to help you plan an unbelievable ceremony and reception! With venue ideas, decorations, gifts, invitations, save the dates (and more!), planning a themed wedding like this one has never been easier. You can even try your hand at a few clever wine themed wedding DIYs! Read on to be inspired…
Wine Themed Wedding Ideas
1. Plan your wedding at a vineyard.
These are amazing! Plus, there are many colors and styles to choose from. By The Backyard Gardener.
By Paper and Lace.
Include a cute saying, like “Eat, Drink & Be Married” or “May Your Glass Always Be Half Full”.
See if a sommelier from the winery can assist.
9. Save a bottle of wine from the wedding for your one-year anniversary.
Place it in one of these for safe-keeping.
You can get these wine table numbers here.
13. Pick a color palette that incorporates a deep, wine color.
This place setting is one beautiful example, and you’ll want these for it.
14. Have your photographer capture a ring shot, like this.
photo: cheryl joy miner
Or get one of these cool cork letters to display in your home.
15. Use these amazing cork place card holders.
You can get a sampler pack of some wine favorites here in bulk. Or, better yet, offer one of these “cheese” cakes. YUM!
Burlap wine bottle bags spotted here.
18. Use escort cards made of cork, like these.
20. Fill wine crates with flowers as decor.
Something like this would look really cool.
21. Give favors to guests that coordinate with your theme, like wine bottle stoppers.
These heart topper favors are really perfect and inexpensive!
Or these cool stemless wine glass favors (from here in bulk):
22. Ask bridesmaids to be in your wedding with a personalized bottle.
Label by Paper and Lace.
By Ngo Creations.
Display at your wedding as decor and afterward in your home. By JnJ Studios.
26. Or place corks in a jar and hang from shepherd’s hooks.
27. Wrap bridesmaid bouquets in these cork wraps and a pretty ribbon.
Paint wine glass stems with chalkboard paint and write the guest’s name and table number on each one (use this – it’s easier than chalk). Guests can take their wine glass home at the end of the night. Order wine glasses in bulk to save money.
31. Hang “Mr” and “Mrs” cork chair signs at your sweetheart or head table.
33. Incorporate old wine bottles into your table decor.
Stay at bed-and-breakfasts. Drink wine and eat cheese. Relax in wine country.
35. Perform a wine ceremony during the wedding ceremony.
Instead of a candle ceremony, the couple nails the lid on a wine box which holds a wine bottle and letters written from the bride and groom to be opened on their 25th wedding anniversary. You can get a wine ceremony box here.
36. Utilize wine barrels in your ceremony decor.
Get a diy tutorial here.
Place them in an old wine barrel.
39. Have your ‘first look’ in the vineyard.
Use them for sipping before, during, and after your wedding. You’ll definitely want to toast with some aged cabernet — you can get some here. It makes a great engagement gift idea! By Crystal Peace Studio.
44. Give groomsmen these wine corkscrews as gifts.
They’re made from recycled wine bottles! By Napa Uncorked.
47. Use one of these wine boxes as a card holder.
By Anna Crafts.
And these cute cookies! By Baking In Heels:
They make a great anniversary gift, too! From here.
Are you planning a wine themed wedding? Which ideas will you be using?
Tell us in the comments below! ↓