Want to know how to plan a flamingo bridal shower with the prettiest pops of pink, the most festive favors, and the most beautiful flamingo wedding shower invites? You’ve got it! Be sure to subscribe now for the latest to your inbox.
Hi, lovelies! Ahhh, a flamingo bridal shower: what a fun idea! I love the colors already: hot pinks, blush pinks, gold or black… and tons of tropical decor! If you’re planning a flamingo wedding shower for your favorite bride-to-be, listen up: there are so many amazing + creative finds in this post. After reading it, you’ll know exactly how to plan a flamingo bridal shower with the coolest “let’s flamingle” ideas we’ve ever seen!
(P.S. Are you looking for flamingo themed bachelorette ideas? Read this post + flamingle like it’s hot!)
From flamingo wedding shower invitations to flamingo wedding favors, you’ll find it all right here — we won’t let you forget a thing on the bridal shower checklist. :) Let’s get started!
Flamingo Bridal Shower Ideas
If you’re wondering when to host a flamingo bridal shower, typically you’ll find this theme during spring and summer. you can plan a flamingo themed wedding shower anywhere: outside at a park, by the beach, at a restaurant, a banquet hall, in your home, or anywhere you can imagine.
We’re kicking off this list with an ornament that we can’t wait to see as be my bridesmaid gifts and bridal shower/wedding favors this year! Honestly, it is finds like these that inspire an entire party! :) It is by Featured Artist Cedar and Pearl and it is beautiful.
1. This flamingo hand-painted ornament
Whether you’re popping the question to bridesmaids or sending your guests home with a take-home memento of your flamingo themed bridal shower, these ornaments are perfect. They are handmade with love by Cedar and Pearl.
2. Send cute flamingo wedding shower invitations
These are adorable! By SeaPaperDesigns.
And these by PaperandInkDesignCo.
Or these (by Kristen Smith):
I love these let’s flamingle bridal shower invites by CardHunter:
Or these by the same shop. I love the pink and green color palette here:
Or these charming pink “flamingle” invites by PumpkinDesignCard.
And add these bride to be postage stamps with flamingos to invitations! (They’re REAL U.S. stamps!) By Sarah Brown.
3. Welcome guests with this beautiful acrylic sign
Or this flamingo bridal shower welcome sign from PlushPartyPaper:
4. Use these gorgeous table runners in blush pink
Whether you choose gauze or velvet table runners, be sure to incorporate bold pops of pink throughout your decor. Choose just ONE shade, though, and stick with it throughout your decor for perfect cohesion.
These velvet runners are by Kraftology Studio.
These gauze table runners are another beautiful choice! By DecoVita.
Also love these light whisper pink tablecloths by JessMy:
5. Give these flamingo bridal shower cookies to guests
These tropical cookies look delicious! By SweetByNatalie.
Or these! By RojosBakery.
6. Display these fun hanging flamingo decorations
By Eve’s Crafts.
And these by Kaxixi:
7. And add these flamingo toppers to bridal shower cupcakes
8. Get this amazing flamingo wedding shower party-in-a-box
It comes with flamingo balloons, tassels, this “Flamingle” balloon kit, and more! By SoireeLove.
10. Give these flamingo bridal shower favors to guests
These soaps are a cute idea! By SweetSoapTreat.
11. Give these flamingo key chains as wedding favors
They’re so cute! Affordable, too. By Beau-coup.
Or these bottle openers (by PartyGoGo):
12. Add this flamingo wedding cake topper
Or this one by Becky Kazana:
13. Or this fuzzy flamingo cake topper with the bride’s name
14. Add these tropical stir sticks to the bar
And place them alongside this signature cocktail!
15. The Pink Flamingo wedding shower signature drink
A cute sign + a delicious-sounding beverage! By LittleCreekCreative.
16. Decorate with this hot pink and gold tassel garland
And these fun flamingo lights! Take them from your bridal shower to your patio! By Hobby Lobby.
17. Snap photos in front of this flamingo wedding prop sign
18. Play some fun flamingo bridal shower games
And these by the same shop: “find the guest”! See it here.
Or this one, “guess how many kisses”! Put Hershey kisses in a giant jar and the winner to guess the closest number wins them all! (You can get hot pink Hershey kisses in bulk here.) By Little Prints Parties.
Give these scratch-off game cards to guests to win a prize, by PaperCleverParty.
19. Add this festive flamingo confetti to tables
20. Use these favor tags
21. And give these cute tote bags to bridesmiads
22. Give our these flamingo hair tie favors
23. Add these paper lanterns for centerpieces
24. Have guests fill out these flamingo bridal shower advice cards
So cute! By BigDotofHappiness.
25. Put candies inside these charming flamingo favor boxes
26. Add these flamingo bridal shower napkins
They’re a bold pop of color and every party needs fun napkins! By Rubi and Lib.
27. Another cute favor: these flamingo bridal shower luggage tags
28. Or these personalized champagne flute favors
29. And these fun flamingo bridal shower can coolers
30. Make sure the bride has a cute flamingo bridal shower sash to wear
This one is adorable! By GoldandGlamour.
Or this one by BrantPointPrep:
Or this sash with her future last name on it! By VonHartVinyl.
Or this “Let’s Flamingle” by HopStudio. Cute!
31. And use these festive flamingo plates and napkins
Great for serving food and cake at your bridal shower. By Wernnsai.
32. For outdoor bashes, have these flamingo sunglass favors at the ready
These are so cute! By AShoreThingBoutique.
33. Have guests sign in this flamingo guest book
It features the most beautiful flamingo art on the cover! By TwistedVelvet.
34. And send these flamingo bridal shower thank you cards after the party
These are a pretty pick! By UnmeasuredEvent.
35. These cute tumbler cups as favors for guests
Any of these gifts make great prizes for anyone who wins the bridal shower games. They also work as favors.
When you get them on sale (like they are RIGHT NOW!) they’re under $5 each! By HobbyLobby.
Or these (not on sale, so use that 40% off coupon on their site!) from here:
Or these tumblers with straws from here:
P.S. Cute idea for asking bridesmaids: “I need my flock!” By KseniyaRevta.
And there you have it: the cutest flamingo bridal shower ideas ever! Now that you know how to plan a flamingo bridal shower, we want to know: which find is your favorite?