Are you looking for sage and terracotta wedding ideas? Look no further: we found the best ones right here! Read on + subscribe for the latest to your inbox.
One of the biggest color trend for 2023 weddings is… sage and terracotta!
In this blog post, we’ll inspire you with the best handmade finds to create a one-of-a-kind wedding based on this color palette. Sage green and terracotta blend together so seamlessly; from bridesmaid dressed to invitations, cake toppers to garland, here are the best ways to maximize these hues for a one-of-a-kind event.
We found everything you need to bring this look to life: terracotta bridesmaid dresses (and sage), groomsmen ties, a cute flower girl dress, flower girl basket, welcome signage, favors, centerpiece ideas, place settings, place cards, ceremony decor, arch draping, bouquets, boutonnieres, and so much more!
Let’s get started. :)
Sage and Terracotta Wedding
Every great wedding theme begins with the perfect invitation. Here are some suggestions for save the dates to kick off the fun, followed by sage and terracotta wedding invitations.
1. Send these save the dates
2. Mail out terracotta and sage wedding invitations to guests
I’m also loving these by Susan Moyal:
And these by Kelly Schmidt:
3. Use these wood slices for centerpieces
This beautiful setup is perfect for your wedding tables. Choose a small succulent plant, add colorful table numbers, and these wood slices by RusticWoodSlices.
4. Give these can cooler favors to guests
5. + 6. Decorate your wedding arch with these
Add these dried botanicals and pampas grass decorations to your arch! Love them! By IntendedArtByJasmine.
Or this terracotta draping instead! Love this look, too, by StyleWeddingUA.
P.S. You can get a birch arch here.
7. Add this faux rattan letter to your space
Add a decorative touch with this unique faux rattan letter, handmade by ScootAndLou.
8. Adorn your cake with this custom topper
9. Write your vows in these stunning books
10. Adorn your tables with these mini bouquets
Dried to perfection! By FlowerwoodSupply.
11. Sprinkle these rose petals down the aisle
12. Add these arrangements to your wedding tables
13. Choose terracotta bridesmaid dresses for them to wear
14. Or go with sage bridesmaid dresses instead
15. Place this decoration at your sweetheart table
It features elegant rust, terracotta, and eucalyptus-dried florals. By Fernandsunpalm.
16. Add texture to your decor with large fluffy pampas grass
17. Add this custom round wood bar sign to your reception
It gives a fun, vibey and retro look! By InnerPieceDesignShop.
18. It goes great with these food signs
From the same shop! Get them at InnerPieceDesignShop.
19. Include these fringe placemats at place settings
They’ll add a neutral and boho vibe. Get them at OrganicEventSupplyCo.
20. Use these programs at your ceremony
By Kaydi Bishop.
21. Use these sage green napkins
22. Use these terracotta wedding table numbers
Love these! By BridalPoetry.
23. Use these bridal hair pins
Gorgeous! Handmade by GlamourWeddingShop.
24. + 25. Carry this gorgeous bridal bouquet
26. Carry one of these ring pillows down the aisle
27. Get these bridal party pajamas for your crew
28. Or these floral robes for your bridesmaids
By David’s Bridal.
29. Greet guests with this sage wedding welcome sign
Lovely! It’s personalized with your names, too. By WildWoodWedding.
30. Deck out groomsmen in these ties
31. Or this bow tie and suspenders set
32. Have guests sign this sage guestbook
Perfection. By PaperPeachShop.
33. Give your flower girl a cute dress to wear
The sage bow on this dress is so perfect! By BabyFillbach.
34. Or one of these cute terracotta flower girl dresses
They’re darling! Get yours at MyLittleDani.
35. And have the flower girl carry this basket
So cute! By UniquelyYouBridal.
36. Use these terracotta table runners throughout your reception
37. Give groomsmen these boutonnieres to wear
38. Add these decorations to ceremony chairs
39. Get all the terracotta wedding signage you need
40. And add these amber bottles to your space
And there you have it: the best terracotta and sage wedding ideas! I hope this helps you to feel inspired as you begin to plan. Which find is your favorite?