So it’s gonna be forever! Congrats! It’s time to plan that wedding of yours and you want to sneak some Taylor Swift wedding ideas into it, RIGHT?! Here’s how… read on to find out how to be sly and clever about it, too. Subscribe now for fun to your inbox, k?
So… no one’s suggesting you plan a Taylor Swift inspired wedding per se, but wouldn’t it be fun to sneak in a few T.S. ideas into it?
Yeah, I think so too.
Swifties get it. :)
Now, from a wedding planning standpoint, there’s a fine [RED!] line when it comes to adding a few creative touches without it looking like a full-on theme, and you still want your big day to resemble a wedding.
But you can still sprinkle in a little TSWIFT magic while keeping it subtle. And I’ll show you how to add Taylor Swift to your wedding with a little fandom.
In this blog post, you’ll see the craftiest ways to add Taylor Swift wedding ideas into your celebration: getting ready, reciting your vows, decorating, crafting your gift registry, the whole nine yards! I think you’ll appreciate these tips as you give a nod to your favorite artist, while still celebrating the most romantic wedding celebration. There’s also some fun gifts you’ll discover along the way.
PLUS, these are all made BY Swifties, FOR Swifties, all handmade with love by small businesses! Yay!
So… this leads me to ask, “Are you ready for it?” ;)
P.S. There’s a GIVEAWAY inside! Scroll to bottom of blog post to enter.
Taylor Swift Wedding Ideas
NOTE: this is ALL FANDOM created products, not official licensed merchandise. It’s just for fun, made by fans, for fans who want to infuse their wedding with Taylor Swift themed ideas and gifts.
1. Greet Guests With This Seating Chart
It’s a decal you’ll add to a mirror and, voila. It’s perfect! By LilyMaeDesigned.
2. + 3. Give The Best Matchbox Favors Ever
It goes great displayed in a basket next to this GIANT wall art you’ll use again at your home.
4. + 5. Wear These Slippers While Getting Ready at Your Wedding
Wear these while getting pampered with your bridesmaids the morning of the wedding. Then, sneak into them on the reception floor when your high heels start to hurt your feet! Get your pair here. By SweetAndCozyGifts.
And stay stress-free by lighting a thematic candle. I present, Love Story. By NovemberFlushCo.
6. + 7. Light Up The Reception With This Neon Sign
Couples love to decorate weddings with neon signs, right? Well, this sign is one of the best (and sneakiest, IMO) ways to add a little Taylor Swift magic to your wedding. Most guests will be all, aww, that’s such a sweet sentiment. But Swifties will be winking at you because they know. Oh, they know. Get it here. By GlowRealm.
Or this one from NeonSignCustomKing:
8. Display This Record With Custom Song Listing
Place it on the entryway to your wedding as an extra-special decor touch. By BonneStudio.
9. + 10. Use a Ring Dish Instead of a Ring Pillow
Or this one with YOUR version engraved. So fun! From the same shop.
11. Work Some Lyrical Magic Into Your Wedding Vows
If you’re writing your own vows, now is the perfect time to infuse yours with a little lyrical magic. Add in a line or two from your favorite songs that have special meaning to you both in your relationship. And write them into these sweet vow books by WildADesignCo. The blue ribbon is giving 1989 in the best way.
12. Serve a Signature Cocktail at the Bar
… But make it thematic. I don’t know: whiskey? A bottle of wine like August? Merlot? Champagne? Whiskey? Rose? Priceless Wine? You name it. Make your selection(s) and then have them printed on a cute sign like this by RubiandLib.
13. Apply This 13 Temporary Tattoo to a Secret Hidden Spot
It’s good luck on your wedding day. Swifties get it. Yours is waiting here.
14. + 15. + 16. Add an Acoustic Version of a Taylor Swift Song to Your Ceremony Music or Cocktail Hour
Sure, anyone can pick a Swift song to dance to at the reception. But how do you sneak it into your ceremony music or cocktail hour? That’s easy: have the musician plan an acoustic version of one of your favorite tracks.
There are so many to choose from, but this Lover piano song will give you a little inspiration. His piano playing is amazing.
• PIANO OF LOVER: Click here for piano video in Youtube
• QUARTET OF PAPER RINGS: Or how about this beautiful upbeat quartet version of Paper Rings? Sensational! Great for cocktail hour, too.
• ORCHESTRA VIDEO: I get chills when I listen to this orchestra version. Granted, you probably won’t have an orchestra unless you’re Taylor Swift herself, but this is amazing anyway. :)
• SAXOPHONE OF DAYLIGHT: And OMG this saxophone musician is amazing! I listen to his covers of Taylor Swift wedding songs all the time. Here’s a fave: Daylight!
17. Give Out Heart-Shaped Sunglasses Favors
18. + 19. Place a Stack of Decorative Books on Your Sweetheart Table
A beautiful decoration piece! By PaperRingsPrintCo.
Or this one (from the same shop.
20. Use These Party Cups With Your Wedding Party
21. + 22. + 23. Add This Backdrop to Your Photo Booth
If you’re already having a photo booth at your wedding, and this color coordinates with it, why not add it to your decor list? It’s very Lover-ish. :) By LusterandLaceDesigns.
Or this heart backdrop, which will make photos look stunning! By LusterandLaceDesigns.
And if you’re willing to be more bold, go with these photo props, too, even if they’re just reserved for the Swifties in attendance.
24. Choose Maroon or Red Bridesmaid Dresses
If you’re tying the knot in the fall or winter months, maroon, burgundy, or red bridesmaid dresses are a perfect option. These are perfect for all sizes by TheDaintyard. Other colors are available, too!
25. Do a Domino Guest Book
There are so many references to dominoes in lyrics, so it’s fitting to include a box of dominoes as an alternative guest book. Bonus: after the wedding, you and your partner can play and read the signatures and well wishes of guests from your wedding. Just have guests sign on the back with this marker. Get it here. I thought this style looked the most iconic. By ResinateByChanel.
Not your thing? Do a vinyl record guest book instead. There are plenty of mentions of vinyls from the records. Read: How to Make a Vinyl Record Guest Book for Weddings.
26. Give This Bridesmaid Proposal Box
27. Wear Your Favorite Bright Red Lipstick
Do this with caution… if it looks good on you, go for it! If not, don’t try to make it a statement on your wedding day because you’ll feel unlike yourself. :)
I’ve been hearing a lot about people cutting bangs, too, after seeing the film. Don’t do it unless you are willing to commit! This is coming from someone who has cut her own bangs in the past and regretted it. ;)
But that signature red lip? It never goes out of style. And it’s a perfectly sweet, secret nod.
I did the research for you and apparently this red lipstick has awesome staying power (and tons of happy reviews):
28. Place These Mirrorball Drink Stirrers at The Bar
A lovely addition to your Taylor Swift wedding bar! By KateSlaytonLettering.
29. Give Out Hot Cocoa Favors to Guests
These are amazing! Get them at E2Boutique.
30. Welcome Guests With Thematic Lyrics
You can use a welcome sign… or greet them with this artwork instead.
31. Add Late Night Chip Snacks to Your List
Guests get hungry. Fact! These chips are amazing. Also fact! By FaCreatesShop.
32. + 33. Sip Your Wedding Day Beverages From This Glass
Or this one, with a super-sweet lyric. By JadedLooksCo.
34. Place This Custom Embroidery Hoop at Your Entry Table
At the reception, you have plenty of opportunities to show off custom art and prints, decor and more to welcome guests. This embroidery hoop makes a great wedding gift and decor piece. By TiffanyEmbroiders.
35. + 36. Add These Adorable Kitchen Towels to Your Registry
And these! From the same shop.
37. Wear This Beautiful and Colorful Necklace
IFKYK! By IcebergJewelry.
38. Change Into This Crewneck for the Getaway Car Home
Get comfy from now until forever: it’s your wifey era! By HoneySoulShop.
39. + 40. Give These Bracelets as Bridesmaid Gifts
Beautiful. By MichelleLeeStudioGB.
Or these by ArtistrybyKES.
41. + 42. Pair It With This Car Decor + Coffee Tumbler
TV. By TheIconsShop.
Here’s the cute tumbler for your bridesmaids’ coffee to-go! By Moody4You.
43. Add This To The Restroom
Ok, I HAD TO ADD THIS! Hear me out. When you’re putting together a basket of niceties for your wedding guests to use at the restroom, place this fun little art print near it. I’m adding to cart now for my own bathroom, it’s so hilarious. See it here.
And a few more for wedding guests to give as gifts:
44. Forevermore Card
Adorable. By HappilyBrie.
45. Engaged Sweatshirt
And if you’re newly engaged or know a Swiftie who is, this makes an awesome engagement gift. By ItsaVibe00.
46. Engagement Ornament
This is the best Taylor Swift wedding gifts for newly engaged couples! Get it at ItsaVibe00.
And last but not least, for all Swifties… here’s an ornament to commemorate the year. I saw it and thought you’d like it, too.
Okay, off to listen to 1989 vault tracks again. My fave? Is It Over Now. So good!
Follow on Instagram for more wedding tips.
Time for the giveaway!
GIVEAWAY: What is a better way to kick off a new week? A wedding giveaway! We’re sending one lucky Emmaline Bride reader a Love Story Ring Dish by EverydayCalligraphy. It reads, “Love You To The Moon and To Saturn”. If you prefer just initials, that’s OK, too!
• Enter between 11/6/23-11/21/23 (11:59pm EST)
• Prize: One (1) Ring Dish By EverydayCalligraphy in this listing
• Prize Value: $19.95 plus free shipping to USA | International winner pays shipping
• No cash value
• Random winner will be selected using giveaway form randomizer and announced on this blog post and emailed directly
• Winner must confirm via email within 3 business days or new winner will be selected
• Use giveaway form below to enter