Do you love quirky, cute, and unique clay earrings? Want to win a FREE pair? You’ve come to the right place! Our new giveaway is underway and it’s perfect for spring. Read on for more + subscribe, k?
I’m obsessed with the clay earrings trend. Obsessed. I love quirky clay earrings. Fun. Colorful. But there’s a funny thing about clay earrings: some of them are HUGE (and adorable, like these), while some are small, some are bold and colorful while others are more natural and subdued. I have a tough time picking out earrings that aren’t so “in your face” so to speak, like “Here I am with my huge earrings”. I just want a pair that looks nice! So, I’m asking for your help!
Polymer Clay Earrings
On this blog post, we’re rounding up the most unique clay earrings on all of Etsy (yay, shop handmade!) while on my mission to find my new fave pair of clay earrings. But to make this fun, I want one of YOU to win a pair, too (#twinning). This week, in our new wedding giveaway, we’re giving away one pair to a lucky reader and I’ll pick out a pair to rock in an upcoming IG video. :) Together we’ll prove how fun and quirky clay earrings can be (and maybe inspire a bunch of people to buy handmade clay earrings to support the awesome artists who make them).
Okay, let’s get to the fun: you have a pair of earrings to pick out (and maybe win!) Read on for the selection and then enter the giveaway at the bottom of this post.
Good luck! :)
Unique Clay Earrings
1 + 2. Clay and Wood Earrings by PaperclayCo, $30
The “Mini Molly” is a favorite of mine, coming in at $30 on sale from a fave shop on Etsy: PaperclayCo.
Want to go bigger? Try the “Molly” in a bigger size — but still lightweight!
3. Handmade Polymer Clay Bridal Earrings by ClayAndFernCo, $27
4. Chevron Clay Earrings by PaperclayCo, $35
Ooh, these are modern and feature a chevron style made from lightweight clay. By PaperclayCo.
5. Succulent Garden Hoop Earrings by CopperCatCompany, $19.95
These look like a small succulent garden constructed of lightweight clay for a truly one-of-a-kind style! By CopperCatCompany.
6. Handpainted Dotted Pair by BennettHomeandGifts, $16
Wow, these are amazing! They are constructed with clay in a trapezoid shape and then hand-painted with dots. Choose the top color (shown in fuchsia). By BennettHomeandGifts.
7. Colorful Terrazzo Round Earrings by MariquillaSandia, $26
Amazing + bold! Love this pair by MariquillaSandia.
8. Unique Marbled Clay Earrings by GracieWiley, $20
Ahhh, these earrings will go with anything! By GracieWiley.
9. Daisy Statement Earrings by LumuMoon, $17-$20
Adorable! These unique clay earrings feature darling daisies, just in time for spring and summer. By LumuMoon.
10. Handpainted Polymer Clay Earrings by EmeraldandIvyStudios, $25
These are handpainted by EmeraldandIvyStudios in collaboration with Clay by Cait. What a gorgeous combination: this might be my FAVORITE pair. Shop here.
11. Lightweight Hunter Green Earrings by LeslieClayCreations, $20
This pair is a lovely addition to your jewelry collection. I like the pretty neutrals and the lightweight design. By LeslieClayCreations.
12. Unique Sunflower Clay Earrings by IndigoClayJewelry, $25
These lightweight arches look like the perfect pair to wear from spring through fall. By IndigoClayJewelry.
13. Geometric Boho by PoppyChicJewelry, $20
Ah, these are a boho bride’s dream come true! Get them at PoppyChicJewelry.
14. Fall Mini Arch Earrings by IndigoClayJewelry, $20
Ooh, translucent circles and a hint of brass? Love this set! By IndigoClayJewelry.
15. White Arch Bridal Earrings by TheGlassBird, $18
I LOVE THESE! They’re handmade using lightweight polymer and make the most unique clay earrings for the bride. Wear them to every bridal event from your engagement party to the shower, even your wedding day! By TheGlassBird.
16. Sunflowers by PepperandPinkCo, $25
These adorable sunflowers will make you smile. Get them in the shop PepperandPinkCo.
17. White Speckled Rainbow Earrings by SilverTunaShop, $24
Handmade clay earrings made with white speckled clay and a cute rainbow design. Get yours here.
18. Crescent Moon with Gold Foil Earrings by ClayUnico, $22
Okay, I’m obsessed with these unique clay earrings. I never knew you could have a pair that reminds me so much of starry night weddings and, here’s the best part: like all handmade clay earrings, no two are exactly the same. The gold foil on these is amazing. By ClayUnico.
19. Clay and Brass by SilverTunaShop, $20
These are beautiful handmade clay earrings with amazing brass accents. Buy at SilverTunaShop.
20. Boho Earrings by ThePerfectDayDesigns, $25
These are beautiful works of art! By ThePerfectDayDesigns.
21. Honeycomb and Bee Earrings by KayandStar, $10
Get these unique clay earrings that are handmade with your choice of silver or gold bee. By KayandStar.
22. Dangling Leaf Earrings by CraftedClayCo, $18
These darling speckled clay earrings feature an elegant leaf design that can be paired with any outfit. Shop here.
23. Lightweight Clay and Metal Earrings by ClayAndCollection, $14
This is my favorite clay earring set with metal as an embellishment. It’s amazingly lightweight! Shop here.
24. Lighweight Dangle by PaperclayCo, $30
These are called the “Mini Rhinna”. I adore these oh-so-much! Get them here.
25. White Arched Earrings by CherryCasa, $20
These lovely earrings are currently on sale! Get them at CherryCasa.
26. Black and Yellow Floral Earrings by AbiandClay, $16
These delicate earrings feature a gorgeous flower design and pop of color. By AbiandClay.
27. Unique Large Vibrant Sunflower Earrings by VintageFloralJewel, $34
Get these delightful earrings here.
28. Gray Polymer Clay Stud Earrings by PaperclayCo, $15
Prefer a stud style? Sure thing! “The Meredith” is a beautiful geometric-inspired pair of handmade clay earrings that go with every outfit. By PaperclayCo.
29. Black Clay with Gold by PaperclayCo, $35
These cute clay earrings are made in black with gold accents; they’re easy to dress up or down. By PaperclayCo.
30. Acrylic Clay Earrings by PaperclayCo, $38
Last but not least, check out this wildly popular pair of handmade clay earrings, also by PaperclayCo. They’re gorgeous! Named “The Olivia”.
31. Terra Turqoise Dangle Earrings by IndigoClayJewelry, $16
I love the colors used here! Shop these handmade clay earrings at IndigoClayJewelry on Etsy.
32. Fall Mini Arch Earrings by IndigoClayJewelry, $16
You can get these colorful earrings at IndigoClayJewelry.
33. Clay Earrings with Brass Findings by ShopHelloToday, $20
These darling earrings feature a circle and square, along with polymer clay and brass findings. By ShopHelloToday.
34. Clay Dangle Hoop Earrings by IndigoClayJewelry, $20
35. Clay Floral Stud Earrings by IndigoClayJewelry, $11
Okay, now that you’ve seen some amazingly unique clay earrings, which pair do YOU want to wear? Enter for a chance to win them below!
Where to Shop Clay Earrings on Etsy
Support small business! If you find a pair you love here, be sure to shop these cute clay earrings on Etsy. Click on a link of the name of the shop above or the photo of it, where you can see more photos, get pricing info, and buy yours.
These unique earrings make great gifts for bridesmaids (and let’s be honest, they probably don’t already own quirky clay earrings, amiright?)
• Enter between 3/8/22-3/22/22 (11:59pm EST) with winner randomly selected on 3/23
• Prize: One (1) pair of clay earrings from THIS list. Winner picks any pair shown on this blog post (*if earring is no longer available at time of giveaway end, winner will need to select an alternate)
• Prize value: varies from $10 to $40, plus FREE shipping to USA | International winners pay shipping
• NO cash value
• Winner must confirm receipt of winning email within 3 business days and must select earrings to ship within one (1) week or new winner will be selected