Baby, it’s cold outside… actually, it really is! It’s not freezing enough (yet) to clutch my peppermint latte (yet!) but this morning when I let the puppy outside, it was in the low 30s… and she ran back inside as soon as she could. Late fall is in full force and, as you know, winter wedding season is right around the corner.
If you’re planning a winter wedding, you probably want yours to have the BEST wintry finds. Well, count on us to show ’em to you as our annual winter wedding list has arrived, all with finds from Etsy. Read on to see which winter themed wedding details made this year’s list. Enjoy!
1. Snow covered winter wedding invitations, $4
2. Winter place cards, $1.25
3. Gauze table runners, $3
4. Cozy cashmere bridal jacket, $152
And here’s the mittens (there are several styles available).
Winter Bridal Shawl
Winter Faux Fur Shawl
5. Giant sola flower bouquet, starting at $42
6. Winter wedding boutonniere, $15
7. Plaid bridesmaid scarves / wraps, $13+
Your bridesmaids will love these plaid wraps to keep warm and cozy on the wedding day. Choose plaid or solid color options for bridesmaid pashminas; there are MANY color combinations available. By WheretoGet. I’ve never seen such a selection of plaid color options anywhere! These are adorable as bridesmaid gifts and as handmade holiday gifts this season. Buy here.
8. Winter wedding lip balms, $14+
9. Wedding welcome sign, $10
This festive welcome sign is a digital download, so you can print at home at an affordable price. It makes a wonderfully warm welcome for guests at your ceremony or reception site. By Paper Peach. Buy here.
10. Wood slice ornaments, price varies
11. Baby it’s cold outside coffee or cocoa sleeves
12. Long-sleeve lace winter wedding gown, $859
13. Signature cocktails sign, price varies
14. Bridesmaid winter hats, $19.99
HOW CUTE ARE THESE?! I couldn’t resist sharing these bridal party winter hats, perfect for your bachelorette party and the morning of the wedding (pre hair-and-makeup, obvs). So many personalized options available! I want one just because they look oh-so-cozy. By Bachette. Buy them here.
15. Winter wedding ring bearer pillow, $24.96
16. Snowflake champagne flutes, $49+
17. Flower girl winter hair wreath, $29
18. Miniature candle holders for centerpieces, $14.95 for set
Add romantic lighting to your reception tables for an instant cozy feel. By Moonlight Weddings.
As an alternative, these mason jars filled with fairy lights are another way to capture a warm glow, at tables, on pathways, and more. By The Dairy Farmers Wifee.
19. Velvet trees for winter wedding centerpieces, $17.99
Such a stunning array of velvet trees, ideal for decorating your cake table, reception tables, place card table, etc. These are super cute for home holiday decor, too! (Adds to my list.) By Your Hearts Content.
Also available in a smaller size. Here they are in white ↓
And if you haven’t seen this shop’s velvet pumpkins yet, you MUST! They’re incredible for fall.
20. Winter wedding cake topper, $32
BONUS: Winter inspired guest book, $40
This guest book is perfect for capturing signatures of your family and friends. By Print Smitten.
Discuss: What do you think of these winter wedding ideas?
Tell us in the comment box below! We’d love to hear from you. Have questions? Just Ask Emmaline! We’ll swoop in to help (’cause that’s what we’re here for!)