We like a classic guest book, but we love guest book prints. A guest book is signed and put away, but a print is displayed in your home for years to come! A unique guest book also acts as an ice-breaker for guests, which means more guests will sign it. You’d be surprised how many guest books are hidden and end up with few signatures. (EB Tip: Be sure to place it on its own table and include a sign that reads, ‘Sign our guest book’. Include plenty of pens for signing along with any instructions, if necessary.)
Today we’ve rounded up an array of unique themed guest book alternatives to tie in your wedding theme from the lovely MDB Weddings. This shop has many whimsical wedding prints for every theme, every budget, and every size. Check out some of our handpicked favorites, below! P.S. If you want more ideas on wedding themes, check out the book.
Themed Wedding Guest Book Ideas
These guest books work differently than a traditional “book” style. Place one of these prints flat on a table with an instruction card asking guests to sign directly onto it (inside a balloon, heart, start, bunting flag, map, etc.) We recommend using these as your pens, since they won’t bleed through, they’re fine point for guests to write in small spaces and they won’t smudge. I swear by them for everything.
1. These hearts atop your engagement photo
This is a really cute way to utilize a favorite engagement photo.
2. This 1920s themed art deco style guest book alternative
Gatsby would approve.
3. This whimsical bunting banner print
This bunting flag design is ideal for rustic, woodland, or whimsical wedding themes.
4. This Harry Potter themed guest book print
5. This Beatles themed poster
6. This map print featuring your home state or country
7. These chic eyeglasses for a hipster wedding
8. This Tangled themed guest book with sky lanterns
9. This city skyline print
10. This San Francisco inspired guest book print
11. This beach wedding guest book print with stars under the sand
12. This Disney themed guest book print
13. This star wars themed print for offbeat/geeky weddings
14. This mountain themed guest book print
It goes perfectly with your mountain themed wedding.
15. This adorable fireflies and mason jar guest book print
We just started reading Sam and the Firefly to Andrew and he loves it. This print reminds me of Gus!
16. A Las Vegas themed guest book print
17. This nautical themed wedding guest book
18. This awesome map that tells your story
19. This book themed guest book
The perfect guest book alternative for your book themed wedding.
20. This state themed print featuring your home state(s)
21. This fishing themed guest book with fish underwater
Now there’s one less fish in the sea!
Which of these themed guest book alternatives is your favorite?
It’s hard to pick a favorite, but the most memorable ones to me are the Beatles themed one, the mountain inspired print, and the watercolor states (I love it for a state themed wedding).
If you haven’t found the perfect one yet, there are dozens more to see in their shop!