If you’re looking for rough diamond engagement rings with raw or rustic looks — and diamonds sourced eco-friendly + conflict-free — you’ve come to the right place! We love the beautiful raw diamond rings handcrafted at Gaia’s Candy, from herkimer diamonds to raw cut diamonds, even moonstone rings.
These genuine diamonds are ethically sourced and each ring is handmade for a one-of-a-kind look. We’re rounding up our favorite rough engagement rings today; which one is your favorite?
Rough Diamond Engagement Rings
1. Bezel set rough diamond engagement ring
This rough diamond ring is large with a handmade bezel setting.
2. Rough diamond ring
3. Rough white diamond engagement ring
4. Rough raw blue diamond ring
5. Double-band raw diamond engagement ring
6. Rough black diamond ring
7. Three-stone rough diamond engagement rings
8. Rough large diamond engagement ring with round shape
9. Rough yellow diamond ring
10. Peach bezel cut raw diamond ring
You can get beautiful hammered wedding bands to fit with your rough diamond engagement rings from this shop. Check out the examples below.
Buy raw diamond engagement rings
Like what you see here? You can buy raw or rough diamond rings here in the shop. Deanna is awesome to work with!
So, what do you think of raw engagement rings? Did you know about rough diamond engagement rings before this blog feature? Would you wear one? Tell us below! And if you want to see more alternative / non-traditional ring options, read: 100 Best Non-Traditional Engagement Rings.