Art deco engagement rings are a huge trend right now, and here’s the kicker: art deco jewelry is always in style and a classic choice, so it will continue to be a lasting heirloom.
Emma here and I frequently browse Pinterest and Etsy looking for my favorite art deco engagement rings. I already have my ring, but there’s something fun about seeing the latest engagement ring trends of the moment. I always love to see what’s trending and popular among soon-to-be brides.
In case you’re wondering what art deco engagement rings look like, they typically follow a style of smooth lines, streamlined forms, and unique geometric shapes of stones and diamonds. Art deco is great for both vintage or modern brides: you can choose an actual vintage engagement ring from the 1920s or 1930s, or choose a brand new custom-made ring with a bold geometric patterned diamond or bright gemstone for extra drama.
You’ll see exactly what the art deco time period looks like in these unique and non-traditional engagement rings below.
Since you are likely here looking for art deco rings for an upcoming engagement or proposal, I hope you find it in this list. And with forty of the best art deco engagement rings on Etsy (I mean, this list took us foooooorever, so you know it’s good!) I’m certain you’ll find a ring to fall in love with. At least, I hope so. :)
So, do what you have to do: forward this to your significant other, Pin it on your boards, share it on IG, email/forward to a friend, etc. so you can remember which art deco engagement ring you love from this list. And tell me about it in the comments; I’d love to hear from you! Enjoy!
Art Deco Engagement Rings on Etsy
1. Art deco marquise style engagement ring
2. Gatsby moissanite engagement ring
OMG. This one is so sparkly! By MoissaniteDreams.
3. Edwardian style Emerald art deco ring
4. Black onyx statement ring
This is such a statement piece! By HelloRing.
5. Oval shaped unique art deco engagement rings
This is one of my favorites in this list of art deco engagement rings on Etsy. For starters, check out that beautiful oval style! By Artemer.
6. Pear shaped diamond ring
7. Large emerald cut moissanite diamond engagement ring
This ring has a gorgeous art deco inspired style. By Gardenring.
8. Vintage moissanite art deco engagement rings
9. Watermelon tourmaline ring
10. Art deco engagement rings with diamonds
This has one huge diamond! By SevenCaratShop.
18. Moissanite starburst inspired engagement ring
19. Antique inspired 2 carat diamond ring
This is a stunning, 2.61 carat diamond! By EstateDiamondJewelry.
20. Art deco blue sapphire ring
21. Vintage 1930s art deco ring
A true vintage find! By TheIdolsEye.
22. Baguette diamond engagement ring
23. Vintage 1930’s art deco engagement ring
If you’re looking for something unique in the Art Deco two-tone style, this actual 1930’s gold filigree ring is perfect. By YourJewelryFinder.
24. Ruby stone art deco engagement ring
This is GORGEOUS! It features a beautiful art deco style with a ruby stone. By LoveRingsDesign.
25. Emerald stone engagement ring
Ah, I love an emerald stone. This one is gorgeous; the diamonds on the band provide a ton of added sparkle, too. By Pandrid Design.
26. The Daisy Ring
Referred to as The Daisy Ring and inspired from the literary Gatsby tale, this ring by Evorden is stunning. It is a double halo oval moissanite ring and is the epitome of art deco engagement ring style.
Here’s an example of the ring when you’re wearing it:
27. Modern art deco engagement rings
This two-tone setting features a 3-carat moissanite and 2 sided baguette moissanite stone in a cool geometric style. By PenelliBelle.
28. Art deco triangle diamond engagement ring
I love the pave diamonds! By Capucinne.
29. Pear diamond engagement ring
30. Art deco engagement rings with pear diamond and baguette diamonds
31. Moon phase inspired engagement ring
This delicate moon phase inspired engagement ring is made of 18k solid gold and has four half-moon diamonds. By Artemer.
32. Pear-shaped salt and pepper natural diamond ring
I love this trendy pear-shaped style! It features conflict-free round black diamonds set in a 9ct solid yellow gold halo style setting with milgrain textured finish. By BijouxDeChagall.
33. Triangle bridal engagement ring set
34. Sapphire stone engagement ring
By Hedgeway Jewelry.
35. Geometric art deco engagement rings
Another stunning engagement ring by Evorden.
36. Art deco bridal set
37. Rare sapphire and diamond engagement ring
This is an extremely rare no heat sapphire engagement ring in a beautiful art deco style. By DeKaraDesigns.
38. Unique sapphire engagement ring
39. Baguette cluster diamond ring
40. Cluster engagement ring
This is such a gorgeous morganite and sapphire cluster ring! By MinimalVs.
P.S. Helpful tip: to keep your ring from spinning, try this!
So, what do you think of these art deco engagement rings? Are you excited to pick out one of the rings above? Which one is your favorite? Tell us in the comment box below!
Want more inspo? Read: Raw Stone Engagement Rings.