Hello, hello! Today we’re talking about rustic, awe-inspiring, best-of-the-best barn wedding ideas. If you dream of getting married in a barn, on a farm, or in the woods surrounded by nature-inspired, homespun decor, this is the post for you! We’ve compiled fifteen of the top barn wedding ideas we think every bride should know. We’ve combined both handmade wedding finds with Real Wedding examples to inspire your perfect wedding day. So, grab a huge cup of coffee and get ready to take in all of the gorgeousness that awaits… enjoy!
Barn Wedding Ideas
1. A whimsical ‘you & me’ sign.
2. The most beautiful barn entryway. Ever.
3. A charming red barn wedding invitation.
4. White paper lanterns draped throughout your reception.
5. This one’s a tie: horseshoes as escort cards (+ favors)…
a href=”http://amzn.to/12qPh1s” title=”horseshoes” target=”_self”>
…and these gingham beer cozies.
6. Cowboy boots for the bride.
And, of course, for her bridesmaids, too.
7. These ring boxes for your ceremony.
8. This gorgeous outdoor display with a birdcage card box, desserts, and photos.
Don’t forget the hay bales!
9. A moss wedding monogram.
10. This wedding bouquet.
I’m still swooning over this bouquet featured in this vintage country wedding earlier this week. Lovely.
11. Rustic napkin rings for table settings.
12. A charming barn wood sign for your reception.
13. Mason jar lanterns like these.
14. White lights… and a barn dance area like this one.
15. ‘Just Married’ bunting for your getaway car.
More Barn Wedding Ideas + Inspiration
Looking for more rustic or barn wedding ideas? Here are a few posts to continue the inspiration:
o Check out this DIY Barn Wedding
o Get inspired with charming rustic fall wedding ideas
o Your groom will need this ring
o This barn wedding will make you smile
o 50 Must-Have Burlap Wedding Items
o Check out these log bowls, this amazing ceremony in the woods, grab a few rustic chalkboards, this rustic invite, and quite possibly the most amazing rustic wedding menu we’ve ever seen!
o How to Plan a Wedding in the Woods
Need even more rustic wedding ideas? Here you go!
Find the loveliest handmade wedding items around! Shop The Marketplace!
– – –
P.S. Did you get The Book yet?
Where can I find the gingham koozies? I am obsessed!
Comments are closed.