We’re in the best part of summer, but I am admittedly excited about fall wedding season ahead. I’m not ready for fall to come just yet, but it’s fun thinking about the western themed weddings taking place outdoors under the stars in just a few months. It will come quicker than we know it, so we thought now was a great time to help you decide what to give your girls as rustic bridesmaid gifts for the fall season. In this post, we’re sharing eighteen of the best country bridesmaid gifts under $25 to help you cross gifts from your to-do list and keep you on budget. We’ve rounded up cute mason jar drinking glasses, burlap clutches, necklaces, twig inspired earrings, plaid flannel bridesmaid shirts for getting ready, and more.
You’ll love this round-up — not to mention the affordability of them all! Enjoy!
(P.S. Want to spend a bit more? Check out these cute cowboy boots to surprise your girls! These are my fave boots and they’re surprisingly affordable.)
Country Bridesmaid Gifts
1. These cute burlap clutches
I love these! By JadieCakes.
You can also choose this style, with an initial for each bridesmaid:
2. This “bless your heart” cuff bracelet
Perfect for a southern rustic wedding! By Cynical Redhead.
3. These beautiful leaf necklaces
I want one of each. By Wire Fox Jewellery.
4. These cute linen wristlets
These linen wristlets are under $20 each and make adorable country bridesmaid gifts! There are so many colors to choose from, too. By Persa Bags.
5. These burlap wrapped toasting flutes
Too cute! Perfect for champagne toasts while getting ready and throughout the reception. By Red Heart Creations.
6. This silver horseshoe necklace
Great for layering! By Coco Wagner.
by coco wagner
Also loving this one by Ruby Lena Jewelry:
7. This distressed hanger with her name in wire
Cute for those getting ready photos with your dresses hanging! By Get Hung Up.
by get hung up
8. These fun ‘cheers y’all’ mini mason jar shot glasses
Or this design, also by The DesigNest:
9. This cowboy boot jewelry / ring dish
By Garden of Graces.
10. This engraved photo frame
By Prince Whitaker.
11. This antler bracelet
12. These gold twig inspired earrings
By Ava Hope Designs.
13. This distressed photo frame with personalization
14. This beautiful rustic locket necklace with bird charm
By Limon Bijoux.
by limon bijoux
15. This unique belt buckle ring
16. One of these hand-poured soy candles
By FUL Candles.
by ful candles
17. A personalized mason jar drinking glass
And last but not least…
18. One of these flannel bridesmaid shirts
For getting ready! By SSWeddings.
BONUS: #19. This one is just a $1 more than our limit! Still a great deal. :) And honestly, I couldn’t resist this antler necklace because it’s one of my favorite gift ideas. By Vintage Stamp Jewels.
Which of these gift ideas is your favorite? Tell us in the comments section below!
Do you love vintage gifts? Would rustic jewelry be a good choice for brides maids? If you think so, take a peek at these gifting ideas here at The Stone’s Soul, a place for history inspired gifts, such as vintage beaded clutches, or one of a kind, artisan made and custom fit jewelry!
Comments are closed.