Hi loves and Happy Friday! Are you having a Happy Halloween so far? We hope so. I’ve already sampled plenty of candy. Skittles. Snickers. M&Ms. So far, so good. I have to make sure they taste good enough to pass out to Trick or Treaters, you know. I take candy quality control quite seriously here.
Anyway. Today we’re highlighting a unique yet memorable theme: a Halloween wedding! If you’re a bride who dreams of a fall wedding, brisk temps, an orange-and-black color palette, just add in a little and this theme is perfect for you! Read on to see thirty of our favorite hand-picked Halloween wedding ideas for a fun – and surprisingly stylish – wedding theme. Enjoy!
Halloween Wedding Ideas
1. Mr. and Mrs. (Frankenstein + His Bride) Coffee Mugs
Perfect for pumpkin spice coffee. Hot cocoa. Tea. Hot apple cider. YUM.
2. Halloween Wedding Bouquet
I love this orange and black Halloween wedding bouquet oh-so-much.
3. Elegant Halo Headband
4. Halloween Wedding Invitations
5. Black Flower Lapel
6. Halloween Houses as Decor
7. Halloween Ring Box
For a Day of the Dead wedding, perhaps?
8. Bow Tie + Suspenders for Groomsmen
9. Chic Paper Garland
10. Hot Orange Heels
11. Orange and Black Striped Straws
12. Orange and White Striped Treat Bags
13. Orange and Black Clutch Purse
14. Halloween Inspired Garter
15. Hair Accessory for the Girls
16. Boutonniere for the Boys
17. Escort Cards
18. Cuff Links for Groomsmen
19. “Boo” Halloween Wedding Cupcake Toppers
20. Halloween Wedding Coaster Favors
21. Halloween Wedding Black Cake Stand
22. Orange and Black Ring Pillow
23. Halloween Wedding Bunting
24. Delectable Orange + Black Cookies
25. Orange + Black Necklace for Bridesmaids
26. Cocktail Rim Sugars
27. Printable Halloween Accents
28. Black and Orange Fringe Decor
29. Halloween Wedding Photo Booth Props
30. Black Chandelier
So, dish: which of these ideas is your favorite? I love those heels. And those mugs. And ALL OF THE THINGS. I just love Halloween, and how perfect that it falls on a Friday this year?
P.S. This is a re-post in honor of Halloween, originally posted in 2012. Still lovin’ it today. Happy Halloween!
This post contains sponsorship or affiliate links. See our disclosure page.