Hi, lovelies! Are you hoping for a nautical bachelorette party with your BFFs? Well, pass this post on to your MOH because we’re about to show you the ultimate nautical bach bash ideas! Today we’re showing you everything you need to plan a nautical bachelorette party from start to finish that everyone’s going to love. We’re rounding up the best nautical invitations, favors, decorations, accessories, and apparel to make the last sail before the veil a memorable one. Here you’ll find everything needed to host the perfect nautical bachelorette bash / boat party / “last sail before the veil”, etc. along with party extras like an adorable captain’s hat (yes, complete with veil), bridesmaid mug-shot style photo props (so fun), cute tumblers, drink coolers, fun tank tops for the bride’s crew, and more. So… grab your captain’s hat and let’s go!
For a nautical bachelorette party, you can go with the following themes:
- “last sail before the veil”
- “let’s get nauti”
- “tie the knot”
- “let’s get ship-faced”
We’re throwing in a few from each category in this list just to give you some inspiration.
It is best to choose a location that is, obviously, nautical-themed… for instance, a restaurant at a marina, a cruise (a multi-day destination if budget allows, of course, or even a one-day cruise in your area. In Detroit, there is a “Princess Cruise” that takes off in the evening with dinner, a full bar, DJ — the works. Check out what you have in your area. There may be a one-day boat or sailing tour you can take with the entire crew in tow.
Of course, you can plan a fun nautical bachelorette party without setting sail, too — just make it a seaside location. Anywhere you can dip your toes in the water, lay on the sand, get tan lines, consume delish beverages, and enjoy seafood (if that’s your thing) is a great way to throw a ‘last sail’ party for the bride. No need to over-complicate things — just pick a fun place she’d enjoy and go with it!
Nautical Bachelorette Party Ideas
1. This bride sailor / captain hat
I mean, if you’re not going to wear a Bride captain’s hat at your nautical bachelorette party, then when are you going to wear one?! By MyCustomPartyStore.
Check out the back!
And these matching sailor hats for the bride’s crew mates
2. This “I found my mate” bride tank
by luck ten
3. These nautical bachelorette party invitations
Every great bachelorette party (or themed party of any kind) always begins with an awesome invitation. These from Letter Loft Prints are perfect.
4. And these invitations with a bachelorette weekend itinerary
5. These nautical bachelorette party tanks
Fun apparel is a must-have for any nautical bachelorette party. These “nauti bride” and “nauti crew” bachelorette party tanks are so cute! I love the flowy design. By HelloBridalClothing
6. These ‘Mate of Honor’ tanks
Also adoring these nautical tank tops in red, blue and white with Mate of Honor, Nauti Crew, and Nauti Bride. By BTSapparel.
by bts apparel
7. And these “Bride’s Mate” tank tops
8. These nautical bachelorette party sunglasses
An absolute essential. By The Green Bridal Boutique.
9. This “let’s get nauti” nautical bachelorette party banner
An easy decoration for your party space! By caketothetop.
10. Or this letter banner
Also lovin’ on this nautical bachelorette party banner by TheIzzyBizzy.
11. This “oh ship!” tote bag
In case you’re giving away favor bags for your nautical bachelorette party guests, these totes are a great choice; they’re also fun for carry-on’s in the event of a destination wedding or bachelorette bash. Plus, they’re only $6 a piece… a steal! By White Apple Designs.
12. These fun nautical bachelorette party badges
13. This nautical bachelorette party hangover kit
14. These adorb nautical themed hair tie favors
15. These nautical bachelorette party tumblers
16. And these cocktail napkins
17. This nautical bachelorette party sash
18. These nautical bachelorette party cupcake toppers
So adorable! By Pelemele.
19. These can cooler favors
20. This cute cake topper
21. These wine glasses
22. And these wine labels, obviously
Or these funny labels from Big Dot of Happiness:
23. These cute wine glass markers
24. These nautical bachelorette party temporary tattoos
25. This nautical bachelorette party sign
26. This nautical bachelorette party drinking game
27. Or this nautical bachelorette party scavenger hunt
Fun idea — it uses selfies! By Big Dot of Happiness.
28. This huge anchor balloon
Great as decor. By SteshaParty.
by stesha party
Or these ‘get nauti’ balloons by White Rabbits Design:
29. These cute photo props
30. These fun nautical bachelorette party mug shot props
31. And this awesome cuff bracelet for each of the crew
Hold fast means be firmly anchored, and in this case, anchored in friendship. By ClairAshley.
by clair ashley
Check out the back!
by clair ashley
Want Even More Nautical Bachelorette Party Ideas?
For more nautical bachelorette party ideas, be sure to check here daily. There’s always tons of new stuff poppin’ up — all handmade by independent artists! That’s why we’re the handmade wedding blog — we loooove handmade. Check out our Marketplace here for the latest.
Comment on → Nautical Bachelorette Party
What do you think of this round-up? Are you planning a nautical bachelorette party, or hoping your bridesmaids plan one for you? Tell us in the comments section and let us know your favorite find above. I love the captain’s hat, the “knotty” invitations, the cuff bracelet for your bridesmaids, and those fun photo props — especially the mug shots!