Hi, Emma here! Happy Friday! The other day, a friend sent me a link to her wedding shoes and they were not only gorgeous, but they really showed off her fun and colorful personality. (Click here to see them — she chose the hot pink / sparkly pair.) But she had one concern: are they too crazy? Colorful? Should she wear something more bridal? You know, something more subtle, made of ivory and covered in lace? Although lovely, never settle for what you really want. Wedding shoes can be anything you want them to be — some brides choose a classic ivory or white shoe, while others choose hot pink, blue, or purple — even bright green. Some brides go custom with hand-drawn or hand-painted shoes, while others chose a simple pair of flats. And then you have the fun brides who wear sneakers, VANS, TOMS, or Chucks, and the brides who wear sandals for their beach wedding. And then you have the free-spirited brides who book it down the beach in bare feet and a big smile. No matter what shoe you pick, just remember: it’s completely up to you! This is a chance to let your creativity shine!
In today’s post, we’re featuring thirty-one of the best handmade wedding shoes including flats, heels, sandals, flip-flips, platform pumps, wedges, and flats. And all of these are handmade! Click on the link below the photo to find out more information (as well as more styles by that particular vendor). And, oh, just wait until you see this first pair below: it’s my absolute favorite. Enjoy!
Handmade Wedding Shoes
1. These lovely ballet flats with strap
I love these! I want a pair in coral, too.
2. These gold sandals
3. These awesome VANS with your name on the back
4. These cute ivory wedge beach sandals
5. These barefoot sandals
6. These rosette inspired peep toe pumps
7. These white leather ballet flats with white lace
8. These cute Liberty print heels with pink ruffle
9. These incredible pink mary jane’s
10. These handpainted tartan plaid heels
11. These yellow Swarovski crystal encrusted shoes
12. These ivory and red shoes with red flower clips
13. These flip flops inscribed with your wedding date
14. These Grecian inspired barefoot sandals
15. These ivory and grey platform pumps with rhinestones
16. These cuties in cobalt blue
17. These pink flats with leopard inside
18. These sea-inspired shoes
19. These cute peeptoe flats with bow
20. These awesome TOMS
21. These sequin ombre pumps
22. These handpainted fuchsia suede pumps
23. These sweet sandals in mint
24. These navy blue heels with lace
25. These lace up ballerina style shoes
26. These lace handmade ballet flats
27. These white beach sandals with ‘something blue’ sole
28. These nude wedges with a hint of lace
29. These flats in Tiffany blue
30. These yellow pumps
31. These champagne lace pumps
So… which of these handmade wedding shoes is your favorite? I’d love to hear your feedback! Leave a comment below on our fresh new comment system (you can now log in with your favorite social media outlet!)
[…] of what wedding shoes you decide to wear — heel or not — we think you should invest in a solid pair of these. […]
[…] Image from Emmaline Bride […]
Thank you so much for including my “Theia” barefoot sandals in your post!
Comments are closed.