Hi, lovelies! Happy, happy Friday! Emma here. A few years ago, chalkboards started sneaking into ceremony and reception decor across the globe. Before we knew it, engaged couples and wedding planners were all, ‘chalkboard all of the things!’, and chalkboard labels, bridesmaid chalkboard signs, table numbers, signs, menus, and chalkboard props for engagement photos became the norm. And, while it seemed like just a trend (you know, like mason jars), chalkboards stuck around! For good! Today, we’re bringing you a fresh supply of chalkboard wedding ideas that we know you’ll love. There are twenty-one handpicked finds in all that may surprise you, since they’re totally chic and elegant enough for your wedding day. We’ve found chair signs, cocktail napkins, favors, a welcome sign, save the date, invitation, photo booth backdrop, and much more… even a chalkboard wedding cake! (It’s quite amazing, to be perfectly honest.) So, if you’re hoping to be inspired today, you’ve come to the right place… let’s get started, shall we?
Chalkboard Wedding Ideas
1. Chalkboard Heart Sign (for Photo Props)
You can grab a heart-shaped chalkboard here.
2. Chalkboard Table Number
3. Chalkboard Bar Menu
4. Chalkboard Inspired Wedding Program
5. Chalkboard Wedding Chair Signs
6. Chalkboard Wedding Cake
7. Chalkboard Tip Jar Sign
A tip jar is a must-have for your bartender.
8. Chalkboard Seating Chart Display
9. Chalkboard Save the Date
10. Chalkboard Wedding Cake Topper
11. Chalkboard Place Cards + Easels
12. Wedding Chalkboard Guest Book Poster
13. Chalkboard Style Wedding Candle Favors
14. Chalkboard Mason Jar Mugs
15. Chalkboard Wedding Beer Labels
16. Chalkboard Wedding Invitation
17. Chalkboard Style Cocktail Napkins
18. Chalkboard Photo Booth Backdrop
19. Chalkboard Wedding Welcome Sign
20. Sit Anywhere Sign
21. Chalkboard Favor Cookie Bags
some links to amazon affiliate account; however, feel free to shop wherever you wish!
If you liked this post, please consider sharing the love via Facebook and/or Twitter below! ♡