Brides: do you want your table numbers to be more creative than others? You’ve come to the right place! Get inspired with eight unique table number ideas you haven’t seen before.
Fun Table Number Ideas
1. Make Table Numbers from Baby Photos.
Use photos from the age that corresponds to the table number.
2. Put Table Numbers in Acrylic Holders
3. Use Table Numbers as Guest Books.
Have guests fill in a simple book with words of advice to read on the corresponding wedding anniversary.
4. Make Your Own Table Numbers by Holding Chalkboards.
5. Turn Scrabble Tiles into Table Numbers.
6. Don’t Use Numbers at All: Use Book Characters, Song Names, or Movie Titles Instead.
For example, see this example from the beloved literary classic, The Great Gatsby. See it here.
7. Use An Eclectic Array of Mis-Matched Table Numbers.
Who says the table numbers have to match?
You can see a bunch of mis-matched ideas here.
8. Use Wine Corks for Wine-Themed Table Numbers.
What do you think? Are you doing any of these fun table numbers for your wedding? Tell us about it in the comment box below!