If you love sunflowers and want to include them in your wedding design or theme, you’ve come to the right place! Today we’re sharing our favorite sunflower wedding ideas with thirty beautiful finds in all. In case you were wondering, sunflowers are at their peak in July through September, so keep it in mind if using these bright and sunny blooms throughout your wedding space.
And if you’re planning a sunflower themed wedding, you needn’t go overboard: just a few sunflower-inspired ideas here and there will do the trick!
Now… on to the inspiration! For starters, check out this sunflower centerpiece idea you’ll want to borrow…
Sunflower Wedding Ideas
1. This sunflower centerpiece
To re-create this look, all you need is a pint-sized mason jar filled with stones or pebbles; a stunning bouquet of sunflowers; this black lantern with a tealight candle inside; thick round wood slab; and this burlap and lace table runner.
2. This gorgeous (last-forever) handmade sunflower bouquet
For a sunflower themed wedding, the bride definitely needs a beautiful bouquet of sunflowers! Here’s one we love by Burlap Sax.
3. This sunflower cake topper
Isn’t it cute? By Rad Arta Design.
4. This wooden sunflower card box / chest
By Go Rustic.
by go rustic
5. These sunflower wedding invitations
By Chaudy Designs.
6. These adorable save the date cards
By Whimsical Prints.
7. This sunflower wedding frame for a favorite wedding photo
By Prince Whitaker.
12. These sunflower wedding invites
By Only By Invite.
By One Fun Day.
15. These sunflower favor tags
16. This ultra rustic cake topper
17. This clutch for the bridesmaids or bride
18. These sunflower toasting flutes
19. These essential table numbers
20. These birch bark vases as decor or centerpieces
21. This ring dish in lieu of a ring pillow
22. These cute sunflower necklaces for bridesmaids
23. This hair comb for the bride
24. This perfect flower girl dress
25. This wedding signage
27. These sunflower place cards
By Oh So Purrfect.
28. This sunflower banner
By JC Bees.
29. This sunflower wedding program
Are you using sunflowers in your wedding theme or decor?
What would you add to the list? Tell us about it in the comments section!