Want to learn how to plan a pool party bachelorette theme? You’ve got it! We’re throwing one heck of a fun imaginary bachelorette pool party + sharing all the things you need to make yours great. Subscribe now for the latest!
Okay, I don’t know about you but I am NOT ready to say goodbye to summer yet. Hence the mermaid bach bash party theme last week.
But I’m still hanging on to the idea of a last-minute September heatwave to burst through and give us a few more pool days. You, too?
Emma here and we’re kicking off this week with a brand new theme: how to plan a pool party bachelorette theme bash! This fun bachelorette party theme involves nothing but poolside relaxation, floating pool drinks, cute towel favors, and more.
It’s easy to put together, really: the hard part is waiting for the party to begin! ;)
Just pick a date, pick a place (a resort or pool is, obviously, in the cards) and grab your girls! This bachelorette party is guaranteed to give a fun, relaxing vibe to the bride and all of her favorite bachelorettes in attendance.
We found things to plan a pool party bachelorette theme with visors, fanny packs, wet bags, tote bags, sunnies, towels, bachelorette swimsuits, fun decorations, and so much more.
Let’s get started!
Pool Party Bachelorette Theme
1. Pick out bachelorette pool party invitations
Easy does it! Give digital invites like these: print and mail or email them to guests! By FantasticPartyStore.
Are you planning a Palm Springs pool party bachelorette? Here’s the PERFECT invitation by ShopTilde:
Okay, so you know where to go, who’s invited, and when it is… time for some fun! Here’s what to wear to your pool party bachelorette, what to give as favors, how to decorate, and everything else!
2. Wear beachelorette swimsuits!
Or these in a variety of swimsuit colors by SunnyshopbyOlesea:
Okay, okay, if you prefer tanks and tees, at least make ’em cute! These are all by ShopStagandHen:
Or this! Lake wife + lake life. So cute! No wonder these are so popular:
And yes, yes, those visors are available from here:
They’re great for a pool party bachelorette theme and/or a 90’s bachelorette theme. :)
3. Sip from poolside sippers in pouches
Spice Girl fan? Random, I know, but these are pretty fun! By PopOfCultureDesigns.
Or these cute stadium cup sippers by JoyandChaos:
These fun cups change color in the sun (by ForYourParty):
Or these are standard and just as much fun. Totally customizable pool party bachelorette theme cups! By the same store.
Using cups? Don’t forget these dudes! Ha! By DrinkingBuddies.
Or let the drinks float on inside these flamingo drink floats by BondedandBlue:
Or these fun unicorn drink floats by HappyMailBtq. So cute!
Or this amazing floating bar! See it here.
4. Going about town? Wear these pool party bachelorette theme fanny packs!
So cute! By ShopStagandHen.
5. Everyone needs these ‘Pool Hair, Don’t Care’ hair ties
6. And these fun + tropical can coolers
7. Everyone needs a monogrammed pool bag
It’ll keep everything dry! Great as a pool party bachelorette theme favor. By SprinkledWithPink.
8. It goes great inside these DTF — Down to Float, mind you — tote bags
Ha! By WolvesnWillows.
9. And add these towels to ’em!
Or these from the same store:
10. Hang up this ‘Let’s Day Drink’ banner.
And serve treats with these napkins by EatCoutureCupcakes:
11. Wear bachelorette hats like these.
Go neon with these hats by MJ’s Bridal Support:
12. Hang up balloons.
A fun festive accent for every bachelorette bash! By OhhHowCharming.
And these “Pool Party” balloons by ZoeyChristina:
13. Float down the pool in this custom bachelorette pool party float!
This cute giant diamond ring float by Fractal:
Or this floating tropical palm cooler by Zcaukya:
14. Send guests home with these pool party bachelorette favor bags.
Fill ’em up with hangover cures — aspirin, small bottle of water, candy, etc. By SequinsInTheSouth.
And there you have it!
To plan a pool party bachelorette theme, it’s easy and you can do it on the cheap.
Here are the 7 things you need to do for your bachelorette pool party:
1) Pick a date
2) Choose a resort with a pool
Or hang out at home or a relative’s home who has a pool. Decorate there + setup beds for guests to spend the night!
3) Send pool party bachelorette theme invitations
4) Decorate + Dress in Pool Party Wear
Bachelorette swimsuits, tanks, tees, etc.
5) Bring in a bunch of appetizers, pizzas, salads, desserts — and drinks!
6) Give out fun pool party bachelorette favors
7) Sleep it off — hangovers last a day, memories last a lifetime :)
And that’s it!
What’s your favorite
Happy Pool Party Plannin’!