Are you looking for that WOW factor at your wedding ceremony? A copper wedding arch will do the trick! Make sure you’re on the list!
Do you dream of reciting your vows in front of a copper wedding arch? I love the look, too! It is modern, minimalist, and ultra-stylish; it ties in beautifully with nearly any decor and can be decorated in an instant with garland, draping, greenery, flowers, and more.
Today we’re rounding up our favorite ideas for how to decorate a copper wedding arch. We’re starting with a few copper frame ideas, since you need the base first; then, we’ll show you where to find easy + affordable options for decorating the arch at your wedding.
Copper Wedding Arch
These aren’t just any old wedding arches: these are the top-trending, most-loved, jaw-droppingly gorgeous copper wedding arch ideas you’re looking for!
1. Copper Wedding Arch, $150+
This copper arch is a best-seller for many reasons: the price point, the RAVE reviews, and the seller images of their actual arches at weddings. So much win. You’ll love it, check it out at BlueLilyBridal. Photo by Moose Studio.
2. Copper Wedding Frame / Chuppah, $369+
3. Triple Peak Copper Backdrop Frame, $379+
This beautiful copper arch is also on sale for a limited time. Get it now from CopperWeddingDecor. It is such a unique look with three separate points.
4. Copper Wedding Arch Stand, $229+
A simply sweet way to dress up your copper arch! Frame by PishPoshLove.
5. Copper Arch Sign Display, $140
This copper arch is a beautiful way to seat your guests! By HawaiiCalligraphy.
6. Geometric Copper Arch, $186+
A triangle-shaped copper wedding arch that looks beautiful as-is! Just add a few flowers or greenery details for accents. By ForeverTogetherDecor.
7. Copper Stand with Support, $255
This simple yet elegant copper wedding arch features an added bar for support. Check out the inspiration images at PishPoshLove.
And last but not least…
8. Copper Seating Chart Arch, $315
This minimalist copper wedding arch can serve as a backdrop or as a place to hang your seating arrangements, like this fabulous display shown below. I love this idea! By WeddingArbors.
How to Decorate Copper Wedding Arches
As you see in these images, the simplest decorations or the most extravagant both look amazing when paired with this arch.
Here’s where to find what you need to decorate your copper arch for your wedding day.
– Draping: For fabric draping that can be used on your backdrop, you can find great pricing on chiffon draping here.
– Greenery garland: This is a beautiful style by BabysBreathBySarine
– Jasmine greenery: You can add this Jasmine with or without flowers. Love this style! By BellasBloomStudio.
– Botanical leaf ribbon: This stylish ribbon has a lot of texture and offers a modern botanical style — perfect for a backdrop! By SuperSweetParty.
– Flower swag for wedding arch: These flower swag pieces make it easy to add to any arch of your choice! There are many colors available to coordinate with your decor. By VitalCrafts.
Or these by BellaFloralDecor:
This is another beautiful option by AndTheBloom:
– Hanging Wisteria: This is a unique look! You can get a great price on these hanging wisteria decorations at Duovlo:
If you prefer pops of color on your Wisteria swag, choose these by FionaSupplyCo.
– Greenery: A simple, sweet touch! By BlueOrchidCreations.
– Peony Swag: Artificial peonies that look real? Love these! Great all season long. By Artlines.
What do you think? How will you decorate your arch? Are you going to choose a copper wedding arch, or are you not sure? Tell us in the comment box below! :)
P.S. Like this? You’ll also enjoy these chair signs!