Looking for travel gifts for couples? They’re HERE! Find out the best gifts on Etsy + beyond for couples who adventure together. Subscribe here for the latest.
Hi, lovelies! If you love to travel together — or know a pair who does — you’ll enjoy this list of travel gift ideas for couples. Whether as an engagement gift, wedding gift, or just because, these travel-themed gift ideas will delight anyone who likes to adventure together.
From maps to commemorate places you’ve visited together to passport holders and luggage tags for your next adventure, you’ll find a little something for everyone in every price range. I think being in quarantine makes us all yearn for future vacations, so maybe this can help you to look ahead at the future trip you’ll enjoy taking together with family and friends. :)
Psst. I saw this necklace and HAD to share it! By ElmJewelryStudio.
On to the list!
Travel Gifts for Couples
These travel presents for couples are inspiring and will have you dreaming of your next adventure. I know I can’t wait to take my next vacay with Andrew + our boys! Enjoy — happy moments ahead!
We’re kicking off this first present with a travel map present you’ll love to display at home.
1. Custom Map Art Gift
These map art gifts from Journey Print Shop include cut-outs of maps on locations you’ve actually been together so you can forever save them as an art piece. Whether you met, got engaged, got married (or will be getting married) in a special location, you can have it forever turned into a special map artwork to treasure.
Here are a few of our favorites from the shop.
There are so many options in the shop!
2. Travel Scrapbook for Couples
This personalized scrapbook will record countless travels together and includes your names on the cover. By TheCustomiseCompany.
3. Unique Travel Bracelet
Fill your bracelet with something from your travels like sand from your honeymoon, a small seashell, dirt from a favorite island adventure. Who knows? This is one of the most unique travel gifts for couples on this list. By LegendBracelet.
4. Luggage Tag Travel Gifts for Couples
These luggage tags make great gifts for newlyweds or soon-to-be weds! By LetterandLeather.
5. Engraved Leather Passport Cover and Luggage Tag Set
This beautiful soft leather passport cover and tag set is by BPLaserEngraving and makes an awesome gift.
6. Scratch Off Maps
Wow, these scratch off maps make great travel gifts for couples + families! Show off where you’ve been and map out where you’d like to go next! Here are just a few examples… Kristin Douglas Art offers a ton of scratch off maps like National Parks, World Bucket List, US States, and more!
You can even get a scratch off map of your favorite state and visit all the attractions together! Here’s the Texas scratch off map:
7. Wood Wall Maps
These unique wood wall maps can include any area of the world! They make amazing wall art pieces. By EnjoyTheWood.
8. Touch Bracelets
Have you heard of these Bond Touch bracelets yet? If you touch yours, it will vibrate on the other one, no matter how far away they are. This is a sweet idea for long-distance couples, or people who work far away, or simply to stay in touch with your loved one while you’re, ya know, quarantined! :) By BONDTOUCH.
9. Cozy Gift for Traveling Couples
If you travel a lot, this will come in handy: a cozy travel blanket that sits easily on your luggage and is a 4-in-one pillow and blanket for a travel pillow, seat cushion, blanket, etc. By GoCozy. I like how machine washable the entire thing is; you can always be assured your pillow / blanket is clean, sanitized, and used only by you, which means you can rest easy.
Don’t forget this cute travel sleep mask! ;) By AnnetteRoseCo.
10. Push Pin Globe
Where on the map have you traveled? This push pin globe makes it easy to pinpoint exactly on the map where you’ve traveled… or where you plan to go. Great addition to your home or office! By Wendy Gold.
11. Personalized Travel Bags for Couples
These travel bags are great for couples! This leather bag is great for him — it’s engraved with his monogram, too! By ZoeEdenWeddings.
I love this bag for women! By ConfettiMommaParty.
Don’t forget this travel makeup bag! By VivaLeather.
And this dopp kit for him! By SoGoodSoWood.
12. Adventure Fund Jar
Gotta save up for those adventures! :) By OhHappyTimes.
13. Travel Partners for Life Mugs
CUTE gift for coffee or tea lovers! These make great travel gifts for couples. By MugsBuddies.
And… if you prefer a travel mug, here ya go! By SouthernDesignHTX.
14. Travel Buddies T Shirts with Arrows
The modern way to say “I’m With ____”. By SunnyWaysApparel.
15. Large Passport Travel Organizer
This makes a great gift and keeps you organized. By AddStyleCo.
16. Custom Location Portrait Art
Cute gift idea featuring you and your partner and your favorite location on the map. By NibiruDesign.
Love this one for Chicago!
This one is great as an engagement gift!
And there you have it: the fifteen best travel gifts for couples! Which present is your favorite? I love the custom maps in #1. I can already imagine the places we’d put on our map!
Travel Themed Gifts for Couples
Here’s the shoppable list:
0. airplane pendant necklace (so cute!) // by ElmJewelryStudio
1. top image + map art // JourneyPrintShop
2. personalized scrapbook travel gifts for couples // by TheCustomiseCompany
3. unique travel bracelet // by LegendBracelet
4. personalized luggage tags // by LetterandLeather
5. engraved leather passport cover and luggage tag set // by BPLaserEngraving
6. scratch-off travel maps // by KristinDouglasArt
7. wood wall maps // by EnjoyTheWood
8. touch bracelets // by BondTouch
9. cozy travel pillow and blanket set // by GoCozy, cute travel sleep mask by AnnetteRoseCo
10. push pin globe // by WendyGold
11. travel gifts for couples — bags // by ZoeEdenWeddings, ConfettiMommaParty, VivaLeather, SoGoodSoWood
12. adventure jar // by OhHappyTimes
13. coffee mugs // by MugsBuddies, travel mugs by SouthernDesignHTX
14. matching travel tees for couples // by SunnyWaysApparel
15. travel gifts for couples: organizer + passport holder // by AddStyleCo
16. portrait art // NibiruDesign
Happy Planning + Happy Future Travels! :)
P.S. Here’s How to Plan a Travel Themed Wedding!
P.S.S. You’ll also love these travel guest book ideas.