Updated 2019 to reflect the latest travel themed wedding ideas. :)
If you’re a couple who craves adventure, you’ll adore these travel themed wedding ideas we are sharing with you today! If you are jet-setting together on your honeymoon, have spent time collecting stamps on your passports, or you dream of your next travel adventure together, this is the theme for you. We’ve rounded up our favorite map and travel themed wedding ideas to help you plan the wedding of your dreams. Ready to get started? Let’s go!
Map / Travel Themed Wedding Ideas
As always, we begin our theme-spiration with invitations and save the dates. You won’t believe these creative options!
1. These travel / luggage tag save the dates
2. And these coordinating invitations
You can even customize for a destination wedding! Hawaii, anyone? ;)
3. These darling calligraphy invites
4. Or this map invitation suite
5. These insanely cute map vow books
6. This map program for the ceremony
7. These amazing boutonnieres for the fellas
8. And this incredible map bouquet for the bride
9. These heart confetti pieces for tossing
10. These place cards or escort cards
Check out the back!
11. These chair signs for the sweetheart table
12. This adorable cake topper
14. These map luminaries for the reception tables
15. The table numbers
For a little rustic flair!
16. Or these, which can go around bottles of wine
Wouldn’t it be fun to pick a different wine from around the world for each table?
17. Or these, with your photos on the back
18. This cute “run away together” art
19. These map favor boxes
20. This garland
21. These vintage escort cards & setup
22. This cool watercolor guest book canvas
23. These map cuff links for groomsmen
24. These coordinates bracelets for bridesmaids
25. This bouquet map charm
Where you plan to go on your honeymoon or where you met are just a few ideas for your custom map!
26. These awesome splatter works of art
Splatter passport covers…
And clutches! If you look close, the splatters create map-inspired designs.
They’re so fun and incredibly unique!
27. And these awesome map lockets
28. These cute cupcake toppers
Or these, with little map airplanes!
29. These wine bottle toppers for favors
Guests will love ’em.
30. These adorable custom map favors
Made with your wedding location! So cute.
31. Or luggage tags for favors or bridesmaid gifts
These are adorable!
And for your honeymoon:
32. This guest book print
33. This custom chalkboard sign
34. This hand lettered vintage map art
Perfect for reception decor and afterward framed in your home!
35. This “where it all began” canvas art
Show guests where your love story started with this charming canvas.
36. This globe guest book alternative
It’s custom-painted just for you.
Or this one!
37. And this cute sign to go with it
38. This map monogram
Hang it on the wall at your reception or use it to decorate your cake table.
39. These adorb custom cake toppers
40. These state necklaces for your bridesmaids
41. This card box
42. This gifts garland
43. And don’t forget cute passport covers
For the happy couple!
[…] you’ve been together! These are very thoughtful wedding gifts for parents, especially for a travel-themed wedding. By Journey Print […]
[…] these custom tea bags are cute for a travel themed wedding! […]
[…] cake topper is ideal for couples who like to travel or a travel themed wedding. It reads, “You are my greatest […]
[…] you planning a destination wedding? Then you’ll love these travel themed passport wedding invitations from Diva Gone Domestic, today’s handmade-a-day find! This fun […]
[…] (P.S. How could you forget the world map clutch we showed you in our travel themed wedding ideas post?) […]
Comments are closed.