If you’re a couple who craves adventure, you’ll adore these travel themed wedding ideas we are sharing with you today! If you are jet-setting together on your honeymoon, have spent time collecting stamps on your passports, or you dream of your next travel adventure together, this is the theme for you. We’ve rounded up our favorite map and travel themed wedding ideas to help you plan the wedding of your dreams.
Ready to get started? Let’s go!
Map / Travel Themed Wedding Ideas
As always, we begin our theme-spiration with invitations and save the dates. You won’t believe these creative options!
1. These map booklets
These travel themed map booklets look great as part of your centerpiece decor for a travel themed wedding or bridal shower. By Root To Vine.
2. Pilot / Copilot chair signs
I love these! By ZCreateDesign.
3. These travel / luggage tag save the dates
Send guests save the dates to clue them in on the fun theme with these cards by Mavora.
4. These darling calligraphy invites
5. These airplane place card holders
Such a fun accent! By pbpaperie.
6. This map program for the ceremony
7. This map rosette headband for the flower girl
8. These amazing boutonnieres for the fellas
8. Where in the world are you sitting seating chart
Seat guests in style with this large seating chart. By Sea Cove Studio.
9. And this incredible map bouquet for the bride
10. These heart confetti pieces for tossing
11. These place cards or escort cards
12. These chair signs for the sweetheart table
13. This adorable cake topper
14. These map luminaries for the reception tables
15. These table numbers
For a little rustic flair!
16. Or these, which can go around bottles of wine
Wouldn’t it be fun to pick a different wine from around the world for each table?
17. Or these, with your photos on the back
18. This cute “run away together” art
19. These map favor boxes
20. This garland
21. These vintage escort cards & setup
22. This cool watercolor guest book canvas
23. These map cuff links for groomsmen
24. These coordinates bracelets for bridesmaids
25. This bouquet map charm
Where you plan to go on your honeymoon or where you met are just a few ideas for your custom map!
26. These awesome splatter works of art
Splatter passport covers…
And clutches! If you look close, the splatters create map-inspired designs.
So fun & unique!
27. And these awesome map lockets
28. These cute cupcake toppers
29. These wine bottle toppers for favors
Guests will love ’em.
30. These adorable custom map favors
Made with your wedding location! So cute.
31. Or luggage tags for favors or bridesmaid gifts
These are adorable!
And for your honeymoon:
32. This guest book print
33. This custom chalkboard sign
34. This hand lettered vintage map art
Perfect for reception decor and afterward framed in your home!
35. This “where it all began” canvas art
Show guests where your love story started with this charming canvas.
36. This globe guest book alternative
It’s custom-painted just for you.
37. And this cute sign to go with it
38. This map monogram
Hang it on the wall at your reception or use it to decorate your cake table.
39. These adorb custom cake toppers
40. These state necklaces for your bridesmaids
41. This card box
42. This gifts garland
43. And don’t forget cute passport covers
For the happy couple!
44. These cool luggage tag favors
45. These stemless wine glass favors
By Kate Aspen.
46. These suitcase bud vases
So charming. By KateAspen.
47. And these luggage tag favors
What’s your favorite find in this travel themed wedding round-up? Tell us below!