Getting married in Chicago? Here’s how to plan a Chicago themed wedding with over 50 unique Chi-town ideas to take your ceremony + reception to the next level!
If you’re an avid Emmaline Bride reader, you know that we looooove to do fun themed round-ups like this one. You’re going to love the cool + clever + supremely creative Chicago wedding ideas in this post, including how to plan a themed wedding around your favorite town and what kind of favors to give out to guests.
Before we get started, check out this cool Chicago coffee mug I spotted at Chicagorama. Isn’t it cool?
Now… on to the list! Enjoy!
Chicago Themed Wedding Ideas
Before we jump in, word to the wise: you don’t have to plan an over-the-top Chicago wedding with ALL of these finds. Just a few will do! Needn’t overdo it with too many accessories. :)
To kick things off, first… you need to pick a date. Then send a save the date! These Chicago themed wedding save the dates are a really fun find.
1. These Chicago wedding save the date postcards
2. These Chicago skyline wedding invitations
Pretty in blue! By Second City Stationery.
This company also has similar save the dates, if interested.
3. These watercolor save the dates
These are pretty rad. By EVR Paper Co.
4. These cool Big City Chicago wedding invitations
By Hooray Creative.
And with these cool Chicago invites, don’t forget…
5. Fun Chicago skyline postage stamps
By Abby Munn.
And make yourself a…
6. Make a cool Chicago themed wedding website
By Ashley Turner. A wedding website is a great thing to have: you can get a FREE one here.
7. Add these paper lanterns to tables
Just add candles! These beautiful lanterns are true keepsakes. By ScandinavianToys.
8. Surprise guests with these wedding welcome totes
There’s a beautiful Chicago skyline on the front, your names, and wedding date. By Celebrationtotebags.
PRO TIP: Need help? Read: 10 Things Your Wedding Welcome Bags Need.
9. Give guests these fun Chicago can cooler favors
Keep your drink cold! Fun Chicago wedding design. By SipHipHooray.
10. Put these Chicago wedding menus at place settings
By Hooray Creative.
11. Decorate your ceremony or wedding with this metal Chicago art
It’ll look cool at home after the wedding, too. By MakerTable.
12. Give guests these mini popcorn favors
13. These cool Chicago skyline table numbers
14. Decorate your space with Chicago art
This gold foil map is really cool and makes beautiful wall art after the wedding. By Alex Elko Design.
Another option: this 3D printed Chicago poster. By EnjoyTheWood.
15. Give your Chicago wedding tables names instead of numbers
These landmark signs are really fun for tables! By WeddingMonograms.
Here’s the entire set!
16. Give these Chicago coaster sets as favors
Set them at the bar or give as favors to guests. By Neighborly Shop.
17. Use these Chicago themed wedding place cards
They’re themed with local landmarks around Chi-town. By Erickson Design.
18. Give Chicago themed wedding wine glasses to your bridal party
Sip, sip! By TheUncommonGreen.
19. Seat guests with this cool Chicago underground seating chart
It’s a printable file, too, so you can download, edit, and print right away! By redlinecs.
20. Get these fun printed cups for your bar
You can even add your wedding hashtag! By SipHipHooray.
21. Cool Chicago themed wedding whiskey glasses to groomsmen
What a cool groomsmen gift idea! By TheUncommonGreen.
22. This vinyl Chicago skyline wall art
A funky, cool piece for vinyl fans who also love Chi-town. By Records Redone.
23. These Starry Night Chicago painted bottles
Great as vases or fun decor. Great for starry night weddings, too! By PerhapsAWildflower.
24. This custom Chicago themed wedding return address stamp
Great for stationery of all kinds for the wedding + beyond! By NattyMichellePaperie.
25. This Chicago wedding map for your invitations
A true work of art! By EightTwentyOneStudio.
26. These Chicago map neckties
27. Chicago themed wedding welcome sign
Welcome your guests with this charming sign. By PineappleStDesigns.
28. This creative tie clip for the groom and groomsmen
By Dawn Josephine.
29. This Chicago wedding cake topper
30. Custom couple cake topper
Or this custom topper with your favorite sports teams (Chicago or otherwise!) By CakeTopperArtStudio.
31. These Chicago themed wedding favor bags
32. Have guests sign this cool guest book alternative
33. Give these Chicago themed wedding cufflinks to the groom
They’re made from tokens from the Chicago transit authority. By NoobooDesigns.
34. These Chicago street signs for wedding tables
35. Rustic Chicago flag art
By ChicagoWoodDesigns. It’s handmade in Chicago, too!
36. This Chicago themed wedding necklace for your bridesmaids
37. Give this cool tea towel as a bridal shower gift
Isn’t it sweet? By Tammy Smith Design.
38. Give these Chicago shot glasses as favors
By Sip Hip Hooray.
39. This Chicago themed wedding itinerary
Great for giving to guests to explain the wedding weekend itinerary. By CWDesignsTheMapChick.
40. Chicago themed wedding programs
With a simple and modern look and feel. By JPstationery.
41. This Chicago disc necklace
By Great Lakes Shop.
42. Decorate the space with this Chicago bus scroll
And you’ll love after the big day at home! By OneRedBuffalo.
43. These custom Chicago themed wedding cornhole boards
Perfect for guests to play during cocktail hour — and afterward on your patio. By ColoradoJoes.
44. These chic wedding ceremony programs
45. These wedding welcome tags
A nice way to welcome guests to the festivities. By LlamaByDesign.
46. This Chicago flask
Great as a groomsmen gift. By MadisonFoundry.
47. This Chicago bears garter for the bride
Also love: this Chicago Cubs garter. By SportsGarters.
Or these for the Chicago White Sox. By TeamTimeBridal.
48. Chicago themed wedding skyline guest book
49. These Chicago wedding advice coasters
And last but not least…
50. These Chicago themed wedding thank you cards
So, what do you think of these Chicago themed wedding ideas? Are you planning a Chitown wedding? What are your favorite accessories or wedding ideas from this list?
Tell us in the comment box below!
P.S. Need more Chicago wedding inspo? See these Real Weddings: DIY Chicago Wedding | Steve + Lindsay’s Wedding in Chicago
P.S.S. If you need a Chicago venue and tent specialist, read: Where to Rent a Tent for Chicago Weddings!
Thank you for including our Chicago Wedding Welcome poster here! We love your city round ups!
Comments are closed.