These DIY pearl chair backs are one of our favorite projects right now! Find out more below and subscribe for more inspiration right to your inbox.
You’ll love these DIY pearl chair backs we’re sharing today by Totally Dazzled! These pearl strands will look beautiful on the backs of your reception chairs and make a lovely alternative to a chair sign (if that’s not your style). Make just a couple for the bride and groom’s chairs, or make a handful to place on the chair backs of your entire wedding party. You can also use this project as a beautiful way to ‘reserve’ the bride’s chair at the bridal shower or bachelorette party. Find out how it’s done and get the supplies you need to DIY your own pearl chair backs this weekend!
DIY Pearl Chair Backs
This pearl strand chair decoration is simple and fun to make. Here’s what you need:
– Strings of pearls (they chose white pearls varied in size to add depth and character)
– Flower rhinestone pearl brooches (used in this project) or any of these brooches, depending on your style preference
– Hot glue gun (and hot glue)
1. First you’ll want to arrange the string of pearls on the chair in the way you’d like them to look and add two of your favorite brooches.
2. Then, simply tie the string of pearls to each side of the chair to hold them in place and knot the ends with a loop.
3. Lastly, use your glue gun to glue your brooches directly onto the string of pearls to stay in place.
That’s it! You can see other Totally Dazzled DIY Projects with other easy suggestions.
Get the FREE Lookbook
For coordinating accessories, check out their new 2016 Lookbook with pearl and pink ideas. Here is a snippet of our favorites: